Suggestions from AC

ok so uh, i have come up with a few suggestions for HS, I don’t know if someone else might have come up with these ideas, I SBYP’ed but found nothing related to my ideas, so ill get to the point. also I’m kinda tired so Brain.exe has stopped working, so most of the things might be incomplete, if any more info is needed, just ask pls. also i haven’t been on the app for a while so if any of these ideas exist pls tell me.

Levels in Hopscotch

So Having levels would be great in hopscotch, For some explanation, Levels would determine how experienced a person is at coding and will boost any new projects from the experienced creator automatically (more on that later). levels would be added to a person’s account depending on the amount and complexity of Tutorials Completed / Projects created.

Boosting Projects

boosting a project would allow a project to go in a higher position of any category, the price would be 50 seeds.

Communities

a community in hs would allow people to create projects within them and have their own channels, like a certain instant messaging app that rhymes with disconnect. a request for a community to be created would have to be accepted by a moderator.

More / locked tutorials

This will be needed for the functionality of Experience Levels, possibly more Complex / simple tutorials for people to learn more, and the more tutorials a person does more paid tutorials are unlocked, if a person wants to unlock a tutorial immediately they would have to pay 5 seeds, think of it as a tree. the more you climb, the more branches you can use.

Seeds for Pro

If a person gives 200 seeds monthly or less (200 seeds = same price as pro monthly) they would be able to unlock pro for free* (*because some people have the seed block but not pro)

by your local Air Conditioner AC

13 Likes

stealing first post
@The_Wild_Fox do i tag people or omtl or something this is my second time doing this

5 Likes

@AdminCod3R You can tag omtl for this yes

You’re doing great, I like your list so far!
Maybe you can even expand it if you end up coming up with more ideas

4 Likes

oh ok. uh i can’t edit the posts since they are old so do I just tag omtl here or?

4 Likes

Good suggestions!
Maybe add a poll?

Ask a leader!

Oh my gosh yes I finally have an Air Conditioner on the forum :D /j

4 Likes

You can decide, ig

If you think that omtl is too many people, you can request your own taglist in this topic.
That way you can only tag people who want to see your stuff

4 Likes

I forgot to do that…

i have my own taglist i haven’t even used once lol, also i forgot it

4 Likes

@omtl @The_Admin_Coders
(oh jeez 25 people already? huh.)

7 Likes

Oh, I forgot to tell you

Only members of the omtl can tag the taglist, so I can tag it for you if you’d like
Or you can ask a leader to edit the tag into the topic post above ^

5 Likes

why didnt i get notified you replied-- ok

4 Likes

also im still holding the egg in my hand lol

3 Likes

@omtl you should all check this out (refer to the OP)

10 Likes

These are some really good suggestions!

5 Likes

I personally think basing projects’s position on the skill level of the author could make Hopscotch more competitive and make it harder for newer Hopscotchers to gain recognition, while the ultimate goal is to have fun. I love all other ideas!

10 Likes

I strongly agree with you on this.

6 Likes

i think giving seeds in relation to project placement is fine as is now – just have a specific category where projects are ranked based on seeds given and that’s it

5 Likes

These are all amazing suggestions but heres a few “cons” about them

This is a cool suggestion but I can see this being heavily abused
People with alts for example

This isn’t a bad thing but it happened before
Yuanyuan had a special event where you could buy the pro subscription for seeds and some other stuff
This was a great idea but i led to people begging for seeds to buy pro

2 Likes

i think they meant the creator could boost

2 Likes

oh that makes more sense so its kinda like advertising of on Roblox

2 Likes

Yes like that, I was sleepy so I didn’t go in detail about each idea

1 Like