Suggestions for "unicorn warrior"

I'm working on a new game called unicorn warrior. I released beta version if you want to get a general idea of how it works, but the final is far from being done. I keep adding new features throughout the game. I'm wondering what to add to the game to make it better. Post below any suggestions (power ups, music, etc)

IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!! :scream::scream::scream:

Thanks! Just wait until you see the new secret giant chicken mode.

Woah... Intense, dude! :sunglasses:

Jk :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It's very majestic :trident:

Not really sure if it's possible to kill the pigs, though.

A true unicorn warrior would be able to do that...

There are nstructions at the beginning of the full version. the pig is actually a power.

Oh. Lol I just did it:joy_cat:
I'm not very good.

Just a random question (quote):

What's the quote? :sweat_smile:

New levels, skins, "hacks" (like in your illuminati testers), levels, sparkle/comet aiming.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

All good ideas. Thank you! so far, I have made a few skins. Most are power ups, and one is a secret skin. What kinds of skins should I add?

King skins, ninja skins, dragon skins, fire skins, invisible skin(when you want to troll the users) would be pretty cool!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You must be very unicorny like me I come up with weird songs about unicorns (the singing from my dad) I sing weird songs about monkeys and rainbows awesome game!

I'm considering releasing updated versions along the way. Should I?

• yes
  • no

0voters

I've only had two votes, so at 7:30, I'll post it unless the votes change.

OK, it's out. the update includes five lives, a color changing skin, a secret giant chicken skin, and a dragon skin, as well as a storyline and a couple extra interactions with characters.

I found the chicken skin!

How do you make so much awesome games so fast? xD