Suggestions for my new tapper game?

suggestions
tappergame

Okay, okay, I MAY have gotten in a random early Christmas spirit.....
And I'm making snow tapper!

Tap the snowman to play jingle bells and earn points! Spam-tap and get the frostbite multiplier! With every tap there is a chance to get water. Collect enough water and freeze it for more points!

Any suggestions for little mechanics like the freezer or upgrades?

OMTL

Add yourself only Do not add other people to the mass tag list. I'll see all of the edits, so I'll correct you if you added someone else's name, on accident or on purpose.

Don't use the tag list in all of your topics We shouldn't be using the mass tag list in every single topic we or another person creates. It is annoying to have to scroll through that, and it doesn't contribute to the discussion.

Always use the current version Again, people will leave or take their name off of the list. Please always use the current version so we don't have to deal with people getting angry.

Please don't tamper with this list It gets annoying when someone destroys something. So please don't tamper with the tag list.

Only use this list for things you can contribute to It gets annoying being tagged for smol potatoes. Things like projects and questions about rules create discussions, things like drawings don't.

Try to put the list in a dropdown folder The list is getting pretty long, so please try to put in in a folder.

Put the list in the first post, or the one to bring attention to It's annoying to scroll up just to see what the user wanted you to see, so if you're bringing attention to the topic, put it in the first post

Make sure to alphabetise the list if it's alphabetised, then it's easy to add tags and it can get confusing when in any order (guideline by Periwinkle Dolphin)

Keep the count going when you add yourself to the list, be sure to increase the number by 1. I just spent all the time counting the tags and not all of them line up with the number (Also by Periwinkle Dolphin)

Mention when you created guideline people will easily know you did it and know it's your guideline (By Periwinkle Dolphin, again)

Keep BB-Box at the top BB-box was at the top since forever. He must stay there.
How To
Quote this post, select all and cut. Go into notes or pages, paste, delete all but list, and then select all cut. Paste it where you want with one line of space so the details will work and you have use the OMTL.
OMTL
4 Replies147 LikesReply
Hopscotch Forum

“Official” Mass Tag List (OMTL)
“Official” Mass Tag List (OMTL)
May 2016
1 / 300
May 2016
2d ago

PopTart0219canada May '16496
I have seen people complain about The Mass Tag list currently in use, and we need new guidelines.

Please, copy directly off of this topic when using the Mass Tag list. It will annoy you, I know, but it will constantly change.

Here are the new guidelines for adding and using the mass tag list.

Add yourself only Do not add other people to the mass tag list. I'll see all of the edits, so I'll correct you if you added someone else's name, on accident or on purpose.

Don't use the tag list in all of your topics We shouldn't be using the mass tag list in every single topic we or another person creates. It is annoying to have to scroll through that, and it doesn't contribute to the discussion.

Always use the current version Again, people will leave or take their name off of the list. Please always use the current version so we don't have to deal with people getting angry.

Please don't tamper with this list It gets annoying when someone destroys something. So please don't tamper with the tag list.

Only use this list for things you can contribute to It gets annoying being tagged for smol potatoes. Things like projects and questions about rules create discussions, things like drawings don't.

Try to put the list in a dropdown folder The list is getting pretty long, so please try to put in in a folder.

Put the list in the first post, or the one to bring attention to It's annoying to scroll up just to see what the user wanted you to see, so if you're bringing attention to the topic, put it in the first post

Make sure to alphabetise the list if it's alphabetised, then it's easy to add tags and it can get confusing when in any order (guideline by Periwinkle Dolphin)

Keep the count going when you add yourself to the list, be sure to increase the number by 1. I just spent all the time counting the tags and not all of them line up with the number (Also by Periwinkle Dolphin)

Mention when you created guideline people will easily know you did it and know it's your guideline (By Periwinkle Dolphin, again)

Keep BB-Box at the top BB-box was at the top since forever. He must stay there.

How To
Quote this post, select all and cut. Go into notes or pages, paste, delete all but list, and then select all cut. Paste it where you want with one line of space so the details will work and you have use the OMTL.

OMTL
List (127 tags)
@BB-Box
@Allyb
@Artistic_cat
@ArtyAnimal
@AvocadoDont
@AwesomeNachos
@Awesome_giraffe
@BaconStudios
@BerryFOX
@BlastFusion
@BubblegumCupcakeMix
@ButterBark
@celine
@ChocolateFox
@CodePerfect
@codingkit
@ColorlessCanvas
@ColourfulBlack
@ConnellCoder
@CreationsOfaNoob
@cupcakemaniac1
@Cutedolphin
@DatKawaiiPillow
@danaball20
@DECODECO
@DiamondDragon
@diss_track_queen
@DMF
@DragonMc
@Dylan329
@EmojiArts
@EmojisRUs
@Explorer_
@ExquisiteSoup
@FascinatingTreehouse
@FCD
@FearlessPhoenix
@FluffyMarshmellow
@FreshGuppy
@FunkyGoldfish
@GiraffeProductions
@GLaDOS_On_Da_Forum
@Goobrgrlrye
@gryphonroadblocks
@happy12345678910
@HappyPerson
@Himynameismeredith1
@Houseelf87
@HRR1213
@IKeudin
@ILoveFashion12
@Jess888
@Jojo
@JonnyGamer
@KawaiiHotDog
@KawaiiOaktree3
@Kayro
@kenlauescuadro
@KiraForPrez
@KoolM123
@Kosho
@kubajr
@KVJ
@LavenderArts
@LegendOfFriday
@Mei-The-Riolu
@Mothwolf
@Mr.rex
@NeoPixel
@Petrichor
@Paige1212
@Paydent12
@PerfectPanda24
@PianoGorilla2006
@PIANOMAN
@Pink_Roses
@Periwinkle_Dolphin
@Potter_Head
@PumpkinGirl
@Puppylulu
@PurpleStorybook
@Rainboom
@Rider
@RubyStars
@RubyWolf1
@ScarySweetheart
@Sensei_Coder
@shamrockcat
@Silverdolphin
@Skyarmygenral
@SnowGirl_Studios
@sophia71205
@StarKid
@StarryDream
@Steelhooves
@StRiKe_Charler123
@Strongerthanyou
@Sugarisyummy
@Sweater
@TACOCODE
@treefrogstudios
@TrevCoding
@UnderagedCoder1
@Valgo
@ValueGamesStudio
@Vortex.inc
@waddlemarco
@WasIdealessHere
@W-Healer
@WhiteFeathers
@William04GamerA
@Work_kids_coding
@Yellow_Mellow
@YuxinaYammy
@Zachyswag
Get the latest list here: http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/official-mass-tag-list-omtl/16843

4 Replies147 LikesReply

You literally copied the whole OMTL topic and it confused me so much XD

Let's delete our posts so there's more room for suggestions.

Oh whoops I took it off wiki....

Any suggestions? Please? Ó^Ò

Great idea! Happy early winter!

If by early you mean extremely early.

No

Yes just yes.
YOUR NOT HEEEELLLLPPPPIIING!!!!

It looks pretty cool! It's going to be winter here in New Zealand soon (well, not that soon, but still), so...

Lol it's almost summer here. Oh, IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT AUSTRALIA! Are there a lot of giant spiders?

Not Australia, it's little brother New Zealand :stuck_out_tongue: