Suggestions for fixing my art pad

Hi there! I don’t know if I’m posting this in the right category or not, but I’ll just say what I’m having problems with. So, I’m trying to code an art pad and it keeps having problems. I have only 4 colors added which are red, pink, blue, and red. When I press on red, it just draws red spots. And when I try pressing other colors besides blue, it keeps drawing red spots. But, when I press on blue, it draws just blue spots, and the other buttons don’t work. I can even post the art pad if needed. If you decide to help fix it, tag me as @KaardoSlush. I will credit you on the art pad and give you 2 plants. Thank you.

18 Likes

Link?

4 Likes

ah yes of course

1 Like

i would help you, @KaardoSlush but i need link so i know what is the problem

3 Likes

I would like to help, but I need a link to do so

2 Likes

Sure thing, lemme post it, then I’ll tag and give you the link.

3 Likes

Great!

I’ll see what I can do

2 Likes

Post it, then unpublish it

1 Like

me too. i would see what i can do

2 Likes

Oh, since you’re a new user as a safety precaution you won’t be able to post the link. Obviously you’re trustworthy, but it helps ward off bots. Just post the link with a space or two and we’ll fix it!

3 Likes

like this https://forum.g etho pscotch.com/t/s uggestions-for-fixing-my-art-pad/57565/11

3 Likes

You only need one or two, not that many lol

2 Likes

ok @Temmy, @creationsofavillager, @ExplodingDucks, and @GweTV. I can’t post the link but I named it “Art Pad Help For The Forums” so search that or just search Kaard for my profile.

3 Likes

Gotcha! :]

2 Likes

Post the link with spaces, we’ll fill them in

ok thanks

Nice, you can post a link w/spaces and I can repost it as an actual link

1 Like

I tried, but the block is going hard on me.

1 Like
1 Like

i might need sometime, cause i am in class