Suggestions for Discobot! 😁 🤖

suggestions
bot

Well, @Discobot just came out! Everyone knows Discobot (I'll just call him DB for short), so I won't bother an explanation.

I hope it's not too early to start making suggestions for them. Here post some of your suggestions for what DB can learn next, and also some of his quirks.

For example, he is apparently friends with everyone. Just ask him. However, if you ask him if he hates you, DB will say yes.

I don't know if this is supposed to happen, because you can just call him rude and laugh it off. He admits himself that he is poorly programmed, but I'd still like to see more features for DB! :grin: :robot:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot fortune

Am I horrible

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

Awwwwww....... :sob::sob::sob:

You shouldn't be asking via fortune if he doesn't like you. He's a bot with completely random responses. :)

Aww :broken_heart: I think it's random... XD

I know. But more often he replies with a 'yes'. Every time.

@discobot fortune Do you really hate me?

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

This is an awesome idea!!

It has to be...but he always replies with a yes.

Thanks!

There's no correlation between if you ask him if he hates you or he likes you when you ask him. Like I said, it's random; it's not 100% often like that, it's just how random number generators work. ^^

I know....

but we can still post what we would like DB to do.

It's an interesting observation though :smiley: (maybe in general the answers aren't always evenly spread out?)

Maybe the answers are random. But then maybe the answers aren't that random. If you asked a question and he replied with an answer that doesn't even make sense, well it doesn't make sense.

Yeah I think that the answers don't all have an equal chance, depending on the question.

I think he should be able to tell jokes.

Request a custom group in the forum [Closed]

I can do that. Just say
@NindroidGames joke

Request a custom group in the forum [Closed]

if you ask him if he hates you, DB will say yes

It happened to me, and the post was actually flagged under my suggestion XD

I think he should tell you how close you are to a certain trust level. For example, say you want to know how close you are to Regular. You could say

@discobot start trust level *insert your trust level here*

He could then bring you to a PM where he says how close you are to that trust level!

:left_speech_bubble: There is not one big cosmic meaning for all, there is only the meaning we each give to our life. — Anais Nin