Suggestion: Set image doesn’t override color

You know how when you set a color to anything to something, but then change it’s shape to anything else it gets it’s color to black again? Well, that is a bit bothering and makes you need to add more code to get around it, may we get this fixed? Thanks

• Good idea
  • Bad idea
  • Accidentally voted

0 voters

11 Likes

So far this works as intended because that is its default color when adding or changing a shape image. It is frustrating however when you have to deal with constant flickering when doing something as simple as animating a group of shapes.

5 Likes

Imagine having to repeat a shape’s state to make it change according to a variable, making that state repeat makes the shape flicker in black and the color you selected, having black as a default and setting the shape to black again really has no purpose.

3 Likes

I think this could be improved if set image let you change its color in the same block without using another block

(Yes, I just realized it said “Suggestions”)

4 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

It really is super easy to fix, just put set image before set color.

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve had the flickering before

2 Likes

Did you even read the other posts

3 Likes

yeah like the set text parameters

3 Likes

Yes please.

1 Like

But u can’t revert the color…

1 Like

Supposing you meant “can” instead of “can’t”

2 Likes

So black is the default color?

2 Likes

Yeah, whenever you use “set image” and choose any shape, it will be turned into black again, instead of keeping the desired color

2 Likes

Well you’d assume this is because of the imported images, you can’t revert them to their original color

1 Like

I’ve never had the sub so idrk about custom images

2 Likes

I didn’t even realize that it overrides color in the first place lol.

But if this is indeed a problem, I agree it should be fixed.

1 Like

I could give you an example to clarify what I mean

1 Like

You can currently run two rules on the same frame with color in the last one but I like your suggestion.

4 Likes

This is a good idea :bulb: :slightly_smiling_face::blush:

1 Like