Suggestion: Selling Plants

So, have you ever wondered why plants are just cosmetic and do basically nothing? Yeah, I have too.

So I propose to you…

SELLING PLANTS FOR THE 5 SEEDS SOMEONE PAYED YOU!

Yep, selling each plant for 5 seeds, here’s some pros and cons of this.

Pros:
-Amazing hopscotchers that don’t have enough money to buy the sub / seeds could then use images / custom drawings!

-For someone’s birthday, you could give them some plants, which would be a package of 5 seeds each!

-THT wouldn’t lose much money because most people would BUY the seeds / sub to give them plants!

Cons:
-Loss of money of THT because people aren’t paying for the sub or buying seeds.

[I was going to put the among us discuss screen here, but apparently jpeg files aren’t allowed when they say they are]

DISCUSS!

10 Likes

I don’t understand
is it really paying or something?

5 Likes

You get a plant

you press a button

you lose plant and get 5 seeds

4 Likes

I don’t see the reason for this honestly

6 Likes

:man_facepalming:

So people who cant buy the sub or buy seeds can get seeds from plants

5 Likes

No it’s a good idea

3 Likes

Idk, I like this idea.

4 Likes

Yeah so ppl who don’t have the sub can use some images and ppl who don’t really get a lot of mushrooms can use mushrooms.

But the point of mushrooms is to motivate people to code better and better, so maybe it would be a better idea if you could get five seeds when someone plants a mushroom on one of your projects.

4 Likes

Amaing Idea!!! Should be implemented

4 Likes

cool idea

2 Likes

Ooh this would be nice!
Finally a purpose for plants

2 Likes

i disagree with this idea.

3 Likes

Why?

4 Likes

I’m on the fence on this one, you had good pros which makes me want to see this implemented, but you also had a con that made a point, that would make me not want to see this implemented, because I would love to see future updates, and that’ll be harder if tht is earning less money. I’m not saying yes, but I’m not saying no.

4 Likes

if someone spends 10 dollars for plants on you, and you just take it away for 500 seeds, the next time they come back, they’re going to be like “bruh what did he do to my plants”

seeds I’m pretty sure cost less than plants, so I don’t know.

It would be a better idea if you could convert them to seeds, and then you could convert them back to plants so you could gift someone.

4 Likes

Bruhhhhhh
That’s Savage

1 Like

nah thats just the average toxic dude

1 Like

When you sell the plants you convert them to seeds

and you also can spend them on plants for other people

2 Likes

e ok

1 Like

I see. nice idea