Suggestion: left handed mode

This sounds like a good idea! I, as a righty, personally wouldn’t use it, but I could see how it could be helpful!

1 Like

I’m not left handed, but I love the idea! Would things like the edit button and the play button also switch sides?

2 Likes

This is a great idea! I’m sure a lot of people would benefit from it

1 Like

I would use it too, I’m left handed!

2 Likes

huh, I didn’t think about that, thank you for your opinion -1
again, just a second example, but still

suspended until 3021, Mar 12

pls no

9 Likes

This is also a great idea, which I am in support of

4 Likes

I disagree with this idea, since it’ll discourage a lot of people from using the app. BTW, some Hopscotchers are :arrow_left::raised_hand:'d.

1 Like

Aren’t you left handed?

2 Likes

Welcome to HS. Please select one of the following.
Are you left or right handed?

right

Click here to create a new draft!

left

Access denied. Please try again in march 5067.

4 Likes

I think this is a GREAT idea! Would be so helpful!

3 Likes

No ones actually gonna do that haha , it’s just a joke. they’re just messing around a bit

7 Likes

Oh, thanks! Sorry, I’m new.

4 Likes

Are you actually FearlessPhoenix, the hopscotcher?

4 Likes

No worries dude! Sometimes it can definitely be hard to figure out intent over the internet. Knowing the people involved helps too haha. You’ll def get there after hanging around the forum for a bit :))

The one and only :upside_down_face:
Pleasure to meet you

7 Likes

OMG! You are my favorite hopscotcher! Pleasure to meet you too! Can we be friends? I could follow you and then you could find my account maybe? :grin:

10 Likes

By the way, I can’t figure out how to post on here! Just comment/reply. Can someone please help me?

8 Likes

Im left handed and as everything in the world is made for righties this hurts my brain lol

4 Likes

Idea makes sense :slight_smile:
Arabs would love this
I think I’ll vouch

3 Likes

This is a really good idea! I would use this a lot, it’s kind of weird using my right thumb to tap the three lines when it’s what I’m holding my iPad with, also I’m left handed so it would be so much easier

5 Likes

this topic is totally inactive

1 Like