Suggested Tab idea

ideas
feature_suggestions

Lol if everyone of my tabs were included on Hopscotch the app would crash and burn :joy:

Ok, I'm sick and tired of hearing people saying that they will never get on featured even though they have never begged for likes, people don't appreciate them etc. It's not like that's not true, but it's constant

I've also learned something
Preaching about it doesn't help ( hard truth, I know)
that's why I propose a new tab "The Suggested Tab"
Some hopscotchers have different tastes, and that's why we should include this
Here's how it works
We take the search results and the projects the hopscotcher plays, and make a little list of what they should view next! Sort of like the recommended tab in YouTube. Popular ones AND new projects will appear in this tab.
How It Changes The World
Since hopscotchers can't help but see what Hopscotch recommends for them, they'll have no choice but to look at the projects and leave likes for projects they like! ( Have an A in psychology btw :wink:)

It's a win win!
As usual, tell me what you think :yum:

This is an awesome idea! :smiley:

For every single Hopscotcher, as in about 2,000,000? Plus, the only way things can be suggested is by the title, the Hopscotcher, or the channel. And also, would the project disappear once the Hopscotcher has viewed it? Hopscotch would need to add tags for that to be more successful.

Yes, that's a good add to it, and idk what you mean by 2,000,000, there are 13000+

As in downloads from different people of Hopscotch.

Do you mean something like the most searched titel or something like that?

Wat? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The name of your project :yum: (isn't that a titel in english?)

No offence, though in my English it's title :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is titel your way of spelling it? :grin:

like a featured hopscotcher tab?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sort of, but personalized to an individual Hopscotcher's taste

This sounds like a great idea, @OrangeScent1! I added the tag feature_suggestions because, well, it's a feature that's being suggested! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Jep it's titel in dutch XD
and @Stampys_fans I knew that... :joy: but I forgot, and my iPad changes words so they are dutch. Wich is really annoying :yum::yum:
Thanks for reminding me :+1:🏻:+1:🏻

@Liza @admins @alish @Ian I think this is an awesome idea by @OrangeScent1