Subscription Ideas--what do you think?

@FluffyMice Nope, the idea of text code.

The old HS was better. Do you remember when the code looked differant?

A voice thing so when you record your voice it turns it to code.
“ When the game starts, Repeat forever, move forward 1, turn 1.”

Then it changes into code

Maybe people with a subscription can experience the old Hopscotch if they wanted too.

Like this idea?

• Yes
  • No
  • Meh

0 voters

A lot of people have asked to be able to see their follower count.

That’s a bad idea. Those who have none can feel bad.

Yes, that’s probably why THT decided not to add that feature to the app. But a lot of people want to be able to see their follower count, so maybe THT could make the follower count optional. Like, if you don’t want to show the number of followers you have, you could just disable it.

donors can have a “backpack” where they can put block groups and carry across projects. It could include objects, rules, and just a group of blocks.
The only problem is that makes it easier to plagiarize others

It would be cool if there would be an option to make a project through typing and code or just using blocks. Also the voice typing would be a really cool feature!

Okay, that is a nice idea too.

Because I think Hopscotch is an amazing learning experience and the money put into it is worth it XP :D

@lollypopcorn I know it is a good learning experience, but I feel like we need a chance to experience real world code.

Yeah the subscription is expensive for a whole year of just a few more features. I think that maybe you could get all the stuff in the subscription for free if you get liek featured or something.
What do you guys think?

• I think that if I get featured I should get to have all the stuff in the subscription for a week
  • I don’t think that if I get featured I should get all the stuff in the subscription for a week
  • Third opinion (explain why)

0 voters

I think this is a really good idea. It would motive hopscotchers to code a lot more for the chance to earn a subscription!

I think if you have the subscription you should be able to view your personal statistics, like all time amount of likes, # of projects, average # of likes per project, follower count, etc.

Ooh, that’s a really good idea too!

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Although this might sound cool, I think if you want the subscription, you have to pay for it. The Hopscotch Team needs money to keep Hopscotch and the forum running so we can have fun with them :DDD

Gettng a project on Featured isn’t very hard to do. THT probably wouldn’t get enough money from it. I see where you’re coming from though