Subscription Ended And Can’t Get Back In Your Projects?

So, some of you may have this problem. You code with images and subscription blocks, and then your subscription ended. You can’t get back in your projects!! I know people like @C.H.Rissole have this problem.

Have no fear, I have a trick for it. Just log out of your Hopscotch account, and then log back in. There you go! You can access your drafts! Bur if you go out of the draft and want to go back in, you have to log of your account again and keep doing it.

@AwesomeOnion @Yuanyuan I don’t know why this works.

This is for now, THT will eventually fix this.

21 Likes

Oh ya I forgot the subscription ended. I don’t have the subscription so it doesn’t affect me in any way.

5 Likes

wow, weird bug (: but I don’t have the subscriptions anyways second

3 Likes

Wow! This is really cool, can you add more images? Or are you limited to what you’d already added? Also can you later publish these drafts?

3 Likes

Surprisingly mine hasn’t ended yet. Then again, I’ll have my subscription until February 21 of next year…

3 Likes

No you can’t because your subscription ended.
But you can again if you buy the sub again!

5 Likes

I think this only refers to accessing the drafts with the advanced editor

4 Likes

Ah, i see.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this! I brought up this bug again today, and our team is working on it, I can’t give any firm dates, but I think it will be fixed by the next update!

15 Likes

ah yes…i have this problem when I have BE and I cant get back in later

1 Like

What’s that

2 Likes

I call it Beta Editor

3 Likes

Adding onto this: it would be nice to have an option to remove the advanced editor from a project, so if you cancelled your subscription you could continue to work on your project. Of course, this would subsequently delete any advanced editor items, however you would at least have the ability to continue working on the project.

4 Likes