Subscribers?!?!

So, the new update. The update includes images, customization to your avatars, creating your own characters-

And it all requires a subscription. I was bored of Hopscotch, and this got me SOOOOOO excited, then to see it cost money, just makes me want to quit. I had been waiting and waiting and WAITING for this update, and now I just want to cry. Why did this have to cost money hopscotch?! WHY?!

They really need a income :s

I know, but even the $10 a month is kinda crazy

I would wait until there are more features in it before I would buy it :s

I would get it even now, but my parents won't let me get it

Wisdom. Minerva approves

My opinion on this is mixed. I think they do need money, but to charge 10 bucks a month?? That's a little overpriced. Even my dad says that and he is an accountant!! I wouldn't mind paying, just not that much.

My thoughts are along those lines

Still, Liza said it wasn't definite so maybe it'll lower

They need a steady income so they can run the hospcotch app!
Without the money hospcotch will have to be shut down ;-;

*would

Conditional tense :stuck_out_tongue: :nerd:

Hopefully it won't

I just thought of a check once if block xD
I didn't say it would be shut down, or that I want it to.

I love hospcotch! :D

Don't worry and don't quit! THT is doing this so the app can be advanced. Also, who knows, they may add images into future updates for the free version! :slight_smile:

Since there's a 20% off launch sale, it's $7.99 a month and $79.99 for a year right now.

Well, they do need money. I think this is the best way of income so that Hopscotchers won't leave. I think this is a silly reason to leave Hopscotch.

Hopscotch had gotten $2 Million from investors and they have families to take care of etc.

You will still get everything that you used to have before.

same

hopefully it will lower to something like $3 - $5. IDK

Yeah same right now. I will just use alternatives right now.

Just pictures is pricey,