what are your thoughts regarding the art community that has begun thriving inside a coding app?
When was the forum created?
What was the first ever hopscotch project?
In the past, did you expect hopscotch to come this far in the future?
Why was hopscotch created?
Who were the original members of THT?
How many users are on hopscotch?
A question everyone is probably wondering:
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how difficult would it be to implement something like lists in its simplest form?
Some I’m wondering:
- What is the developmental process of creating a new block for the app? (Without revealing too much, obviously)
- I love the designs of each character in the app. How were they all designed? What was the inspiration for each of them?
How will you watch it? I don’t understand livestreams and that kinda thing.
They’ll most likely tell you where they’re livestreaming when they get closer to that day.
If it’s on YouTube, you’ll be notified 30 minutes in advance if you are subscribed to their Hopscotch: Creative Coding channel.
If you can’t make it, it’ll be recorded so you can watch at a later time.
I too had the same query. Thanks!
Here’re a few questions:
1) If the team had never thought of the name “HOPSCOTCH”,What would the name of the app be now?
2) It the app logo was supposed to be a character from hopscotch, which one would the team choose?
3) What’s the 1 thing the team wishes to advice/inform us, but couldn’t through the app?
Who do you think are the characters that act most like mascots to Hopscotch?
- What all has the deal on Shark Tank with Mark Cuban done for Hopscotch?
- What has been the greatest challenge Hopscotch has ever faced?
What is one thing you’ve done that you wish you would’ve done all those years ago?
is there anything you’ve done for hopscotch that you regret?
What did you miss most about hopscotch
what are the intentions behind closing hopscotch to all new non-subscribers? did you change your intentions after the community discussion about it?
and the ultimate question i was going to ask: why not follow how every apps on the app store do, aka give newbies some projects to code with and later on say “aha, you cant create more, noobie! you need to subscribe or your stuck with what you have now! :P”
ok maybe not include noobie lol