Submit Your Games + Videos!

Hi Hops :wave:
I’m always on the lookout for your games & videos to feature on YouTube (and beyond!)
This thread is where you can submit your projects to be featured on official HS videos!

:joystick:LATEST CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS:

We’re going to have Game of the Day features all of this week!

In these videos, we’ll play your projects and announce which project is the Game of the Day at the very end.

What should we play?? Submit your games and recommendations here!
Excited to see what you’ve created!

17 Likes

Cool!

1st lol

6 Likes

Oo awesome, can’t wait to see what’s submitted!

6 Likes

I made this a while ago:

And I made this more recently:

7 Likes

Here’s my Campfire project.

And here’s my Hopscotch anniversary project!

I’m excited for the next vid!

6 Likes

Hey @kayla! I’m exited to share my:

And an animation from last year:

Can’t wait to see the video!

6 Likes

Here’s a couple animations, they’re not that great but they’re ok

6 Likes

im making one…

5 Likes

Unfortunately I can only remember two that won’t work and the other⁣ being ⁣a⁣ YouTube video in E⁣-⁣Pad

apparently something here caused pending once

3 Likes

I have created my animation but i used custom drawings so it needs to be reviewed

Edit: there might be a lil’ dead meme that can be heard

2 Likes

I might’ve made some animations on a separate account. So I post them here and they (possibly) get in a HS YT vid?

5 Likes

Yep

7 Likes

Cool! Animations are something I think are rarer than trail arts and regular games, so it would be awesome to see some great ones. I can’t wait for the video!

7 Likes

I have no patience so
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/10rc6ad6xf

3 Likes

Still accepting?

3 Likes

Of course I haven’t made a single animation except like a single one 2 years ago that is totally horrible.

2 Likes

Me animating: This is WatchMojo, counting down the top 10 dum.best people on the internet

3 Likes

Yay this is accepted…i think?

3 Likes

um can I like make a sorta tutorial and make a vid of me using it then post it here?

3 Likes

As long as you’re not in the video, and there’s no PI, you can post your videos, but only on this topic

6 Likes