Stylishpoopemoji33’s Second GT!

awesomeness
general_topic
yeehaw
2nd_gt
fish-and-guac

Did you log back in?

Did you email THT about it?

Did you ever actually sign up and make an account or were you always on a guest account?

1. Nope
  2. Yes
  3. Not sure…

Ok when THT gets your account back you should definitely make an account if you haven’t already.

What is a hidden reply and how do you make one?

Reply to this then tap the speech bubble

Like this?

@HardcoreHufflepuff you actually met Shannon! Was she nice? What was she like? Which book to she sign? Have you read flashback? I’m obsessed and full of questions… if you couldn’t tell. We decided we live in the same town right?

Yup. So I went and met her at the signing for flashback and I was shaking because I was so nervous but then I saw her and I smiled and I couldn’t stop smiling and she told everyone she still hadn’t decided who Sophie was gonna marry, I’m on team fitzphie, uhh right. Shannon was super nice and super funny! Oh and on the inner cover of the book there was art by Shannon!
Uhh yeah I asked her some stuff…yup that’s it

Sounds awesome! Wish I could have met her. :cry:

Here’s some pics of the book
The black scribble is where my name is

OH YEAH
there’s also an extra scene in this copy :))))

Sure does!
I think the next one is in November so :)))

Yup. I already have a copy though. It’s just not signed. I’m pretty sure we would be friends if we went to the same school. What grade r u in?

Heh I’m 14
But uhhhh no I mean shannon’s next book

I’m 11. Lol! What’s the next book called?

Idk she probably doesn’t know herself, and even if she does, it hasn’t been released to the public yet.

Can’t wait! They’re my favorite series. What’s your favorite one?

Either Twilight, KOTLC, or Harry Potter.

Harry Potter, KOTLC, or Artemis Fowl. (Have you read it?)

Nope but it doesn’t look good lol I’m sorry