Stylishpoopemoji33’s Second GT!

awesomeness
general_topic
yeehaw
2nd_gt
fish-and-guac

A JSON file is a JavaScript file that is used to display, use, and code code. It can be used to change a projects values, such as the screen width. Secret blocks are blocks that are in the json files and have special functions.

It’s not a JavaScript file actually, but it is named after JavaScript.

Huh. I didn’t know. Thanks!

Happy bday @TheDeliciousOrange!

Can
Anyone
Read
This?

Yes
I
Can
Read
That

How
Do
You
Read
Them?
I
Can’t
Figure
It
Out…

Hit the speech bubble button in the post editor

@tankt2016 @Mindcool24 Can only regulars get a custom title?

Nope you just ask ana

What should my custom title be? @FearlessPhoenix @tankt2016 @BabyButterfly @Awesomegirl25

@StylishEmojis

I’m nit sure
Can I leave your tag list?

Idk. Are you sure you’re getting one?

Yeah. I’ll take you off.

Um… I just thought you had to ask Ana. What do you mean?

I am a Stylish Emoji. So, as we are your stylish emojis, you should be a stylish emoji, like me. Watch me flaunt :butterfly:, (yass butterfly, work it gurl someone says in the background) :butterfly:, (oh, yass butterfly. You know, that butterfly is so majestic) lol. You can do the same thing, but just be the stylish poop emoji

So it should be: :poop::dark_sunglasses::poop::dark_sunglasses::poop: ?

Yeah, maybe some background text too, having someone tell you that you are amazing. That’s what I would do, lol

Yes, you do have to ask Ana but they don’t get handed out just like that. You either had to apply for leader and not get it, or win a contest. I was just wondering if you’d done any of those since that’s basically the only time they’re supposed to be handed out.
No harm in asking even if you havent