Stuck in da filter :0

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username: ChibiBerri

What kind of device are you using?: iPad Air 2

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): I was making a anti ■■■■■■■■ project (for pink day), then it got stuck in the filter.**

Steps to make the problem happen:

1. I pressed publish, then checked on my other account. It wasn’t on my account, nor on my favourites.
  2. Then, I tried un publishing it, publishing it again, didn’t work. So, I tried remixing it, still; no.
    ….

I expected this to happen: the project was talking about anti ■■■■■■■■. I thought it would go through

But instead this happened: er, it got stuck.

Here’s a sweet screenshot:

@Liza please help!

welp, i changed THE WORD in the project, so uh, i think its okay now :sweat_smile:

er, uh, thanks!

worst hour of my coding life

happy pink day!

Good job on fixing it! I believe it should be out there

That project meant something good and it is really cool and important by the way. I think that the first word was the one that was filtered because of a potential misuse.

hey, thanks to all the people who helped meh with this :slight_smile:

It is definitely out. I saw it earlier. Nice job! The last line…so true :sleepy:

thanks for noticing it! it really means a lot; the project, and the nice comments.

I mean, just as a person who has struggled in the recent past with…stuff…it is really amazing.

wow. soph (can I call ya that?), I truly send my regards to you. no one should have to go through something like that. well, im glad that you saw some brightness in my project!

sorry this late btw

Yes, you can. I’ve had other people randomly call me soph before after they called me Sophia for like a year.

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username: ChibiBerri

What kind of device are you using?: iPad Air 2

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened):
I was doing a project for Hopscotch’s birthday, and then it got stuck. in. the. filter.

Steps to make the problem happen:

1. I was done the game that took me dayssss, so I was going to publish it!
  2. To check if it got stuck, I went to see if it was in my favourites, tried searching the project up, went on my MULTIPLE acc., and it wasn’t t h e r e.
    ….

I expected this to happen: well, when I was playing around with it, it had a few crashes and glitches, but it was FINE ಠ_ಠ

But instead this happened: it’s stuck. in the filter.

Here’s a sweet screenshot:

here’s a link too, because the picture doesn’t show everything that’s going around.

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/zefbsk4a2

@Liza @hopscotch-curators help me pleaseeee! this is the second time something got stuck in the filter!