Strange hopscotch video?!

hopscotch
bug

Hey guys, today I scrolled all the way to the bottom of the list of hopscotch tutorials, and I saw how to make a drawing pad tutorial but the title wasn't in English and there was a drawing of doge

Picture:

And btw the rest of hopscotch was English so my language settings isn't broken.

I have never seen that video

That's weird, if it's not happening to you then this is one of those rare glitches, if you know what I mean

That video wasn't on mine. Have you tried turning your iPad off and on?

I am pretty sure that is the tutorial showing you how to use last touch x and last touch y in other words the drawing video

Calling @admins
UGH THIS STUPID 20 CHARACTERS THING:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I did, but it's still there. But it may be a video that they accidentally brought to the public, luckily I have a leaked photo of it just in case they delete it

Omg I have it too!!!

s

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It sounds uber cool
This is a glitch I want:laughing:

I have this glitch too... @admins
Edit: The video is just showing you how to make a draw pad, but for Chinese users, so maybe it isn't a glitch, it's just to expand the usability of tutorials to a greater audience? This is an hour of code video.

It's weird that it is in your video's... :confused: (I don't think it's supposed to be there)
But it's already on youtube for a long time, so it isn't new or something

It's the Hour of Code tutorial in Chinese. You know, Hopscotch is translated into Chinese. You can find Chinese language projects if you look hard enough.

Lol I know a couple words in Chinese, the first one is xiao which means small

:confused: I dunno the rest lol

I have an hour of code video in Spanish at the bottom of mine, I'm not sure if it's just a way for other language speakers to get involved with Hopscotch or it accidentally got through, but it's kind of fun! I speak Spanish so it was funny seeing the video in another language

well you could just use google translator!

But I don't know how to get the symbols

what symbols? do you mean the Chinese ones?