Stop the Haters!

haters
this_must_stop

We seriously need to stop the haters. I have 3 haters, and their usernames are: "HatersGonnaHATE," "Enchantedhopscotch HATER" and EnchantedHopscotcherHATE." Like, I know who they are: they're my school friends/mates that are jealous of me! Well, they need to stop hating! Reply w/ your username if you agree!

I have no haters... I am not sure is that good are bad... Well I agree!

I know. I have a hater.

Well @EnchantedHopscotcher, why are you making this topic if you know...

(searches up name)
Nope, I dont have any :grinning:

Becuase, other peeps have haters, and they ANNOY ME!!!

but you know... you are one too.

Nope, I am not! Sorry, but don't blame me! Go on my account and we will talk there!

#TryingOutFontsAndSizesOnHopscotch

Okay sorry for saying you know stuff

Yea... You're like saying you know this and you know that....

I think there's already a topic about this... =_=

Wait IDK what u mean, just check what i put on our chat on hopscotch.

I know.... But it was made like, a million years ago.... JK!!

Hyperbole something we learnt at school.

Yes, we are in 4th grade! GBOT!

Well, i used to have a hater, you'll never guess what a little kindness can do to a hater... Also, you do NOT deserve to be hated, you're good at coding, unlike your haters.

I have no haters. just a random person who named themselves 'IFightForMyEnemys​:crossed_swords:'

I have haters :slight_smile:

I use them as my motivators :smile:

I don't have an haters, but if I did, I would handle them like @SmileyAlyssa. :smile:

Heheh. :blush: I had a couple actually change their name to SmileyAlyssa HATER, but others just remix my projects with negative things. I don't mind much. But if you just look up my name, there is A TON of people who support me and are fans! And that makes me super happy! :smiley:

Pics of More Mehs

Plus there is a SmileyAlyssa big fan!