Stop taking stuff so serious with flagging

You people just go and flag stuff even if its not off topic or something.

For example..? 🤔

Other peoples posts and one of mine.

Maybe they were just off topic or mean. Try not to be mean about things, and you'll be fine! :smile:

Well, flagging random posts on purpose is kind of mean and weird because that person did nothing wrong. Flagging is when a post is off-topic, inappropriate, or spam. When you're off topic, you're saying random things or your post is not relevant to the topic you're typing in. Inappropriate posts are posts that contains content that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or a violation of our community guidelines. When you have a post with spam, this post is an advertisement. It is not useful or relevant to the current topic, but promotional in nature.

If you're m ean, you will also get flagged.

But don't worry! Flags are just little reminders. They're almost helpful to keep you on track! Don't let one flag upset you.

well, here is a reminder: before posting anything, check if your post is mean, off-topic, or spam.

i agree with ihasfluffycupcakes

i agree because if you post a mean thing,...people can get scared or have bad nightmares about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER POST ANYTHING MEAN OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I SEE SOMETHING MEAN I WILL MAKE A THING CALLD REVIEWS ABOUT WHAT MEAN PEOPLE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ JOIN IF YOU WANT TO BE A NICE PERSON! DONT JOIN IF YOUR ARE NOT NICE! thank you to everyone who is nice. :rage: :sunglasses:

Mean isn't blocked. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:confounded: huhuhuhu

What's wrong? (so sorry to others off-topic)

Yeah mean isn't blocked but "you are. mean" is.

Oh, yeah! It is! :slightly_smiling:🙃:slightly_smiling:🙃

thank you you are nice am i?

Yes, you are nice and the funny thing was, is that I thought your username was Chillana Dude