Stop Saying Search Before You Post!

Guys, I find it very offending, so STOP saying SBYP and stuff like that. It's mean and offending and I hate it when it happens! It's li you're saying I'm ■■■■■■.

When people ask to search before you post, they probably aren't trying to be offending. They're just trying to limit the number of repeating topics on the forum. But like @Kiwicute2016 said, there are nicer ways to ask that.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

People who say that also don't think you are stupid. The tone might come across as mean, but its hard to tell the intended tone of a post on the forum.

well, no body even cares that some people have anger issues and I'm probably one of the few people who understands that you can't always say it normal :expressionless:

(dont flag this)

No were saying SBYP so you can see if your questions are answered and they could be. If theres not anything answering your question then go ahead create a new topic. It helps the filter stay not to crowded or clean (i think)

Yes...nobody is trying to make anyone feel bad, I am sure

Try not to make it seem like you took it the wrong way on the forum. It might make people sad

you can edit the post you know....

I know it's to not clog the forum

I KNOW THAT ALREADY!!

It's offending to ME it may not be to you but it is to me!

I agree, it is so annoying that people trick you into thinking they are right. (dont flag this plz it's just my opinion!!)

See now your taking it the wrong way. If its offending to you then ok deal with it dont make people feel bad for doing that we're just trying to help

But, people don't understand that saying "search before you post" is overrated.

Quote my post

Let's not start a fight :wink: