Stop flagging me

forum

Guys I'm not trying to be mean and I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but I haven't done anything. It's just you can work with lots of people and it's not cool when they work with four people on game 1 and three only for game 2. Not trying to be mean. But anyway have a good night guys

Who, Work Kids Coding? They ended up not coding, so the first game was only a team of three. And you did do something, "Fine, younger kid". Really?!

What do you mean? And what does this have to do w/ flagging?

I wasn't trying to be mean.

@Kiwicute2015 This person was being offensive on my collab post (and closed it :expressionless:) and I flagged it

@GiraffeProductions Then why did you say it in the first place!? You know what, never mind. Just never mind.

It's ok. People will learn from their mistakes. Just give them time and don't try to get angry! It's not ok to call people names though. Hopscotch and the Forums are a place for kindness and support. I know that you two are both great people.

I know, I just get worked up sometimes. Sorry @GiraffeProductions

Its okay (20 characters)

Don't worry if you're not invited or declined into a collab. It definitely does not mean you aren't a good coder. They might just be happy with the amount of people they have, and since they've been working along so well, might not need another person. Don't get upset if you aren't allowed to participate. Yes, there are bigger collabs, but they can get messy sometimes.

Of course, giving ideas is a good thing.:wink:

Also, I was involved with the "little kid" thing too, and I get stressed REALLY fast, so @GiraffeProductions, sorry!! High five :wink:🖐 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: