Stop Dating on Hopscotch

banthisnow
potterproductions
dating

Hmm that's censored? Weird!

S.t.r.a.n.g.e.r d.a.n.g.e.r

Wait...PPL DATE ON HOPSCOTCH!! That's soooo inappropriate! Hopscotch is a coding game!

What if they are saying how great your projects are, and it's true, they are great?

IKR! I mean like ToyFoxy, Lilbug, MysteryGamerGuy, Toppituya, and people like that. I mean like ToyFoxy, Lilbug, MysteryGamerGuy, and Toppituya are good friends on Hopscotch and all ,but they talk about that. I SAY STOP THE DATE TALK!

When you see it, report it

Hi @FireStar.DarkSoul! I follow you on Hopscotch! I can't believe you joined the forums! Great!!! :smile::smile::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I agree! Hopscotch is for fun not dating!!! And also don't they know that can be seen by other people?!?

who votes no dating?

• yes
  • no

0voters

Why would someone set up a dating website in Hopscotch?! First it is very inappropriate for the young users of Hopscotch. Second, Hopscotch is mainly for coding or a bit art here and there. It seems kind of gross to see people make those projects even though it might be a "joke."

Reviving!!!!! Good speech

Can we get this to 50 likes? I'd be so happy if so!
@kiwicute2016 can you like this and @MYD please you too also thanks!

I was one of the first 20 to like it!

Rly? I didn't know that.
Thanks for a great post guys!

Yes we can! (I gave you 50 likes) :D

And yeah, dating on Hopscotch is NOT OK and will cause drama. Not to mention inappropriate! (Literally) great topic @friendship2468!

people DATE on hopschotch

Exactly -_-

are people saying stuff like see at 8 o clock baby @Sensei_Coder or you do not know

OMG 57 likes thank you guys so much :sob::sob:

Hey guys it’s scarce here back in another video