Use this template to make awesome bug reports:
Your username: Crosbyman64
What kind of device are you using?: (Also include iOS version, and Hopscotch version) iPad Pro M1 (5th Gen), iPadOS 15.4, HS v3.49.0 (link below uses player 1.5.x)
1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): I pressed the jump key and pressed X while hold the key. When I went back in, the jump key was stuck in the pressed state
Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:
- Open this link (https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/127eis9c8n)
- Play any level
- Perform the actions stated in the sentence above
- Witnesses the bug
I expected this to happen: the button(s) to work as normal
But instead this happened: the button(s) got permanently stuck, and I’m unable to release it by tapping the button once
Here’s a sweet screenshot: I was going to send a vid, but you wouldn’t believe me if I showed you.
- This bug was discovered by Mathematics 2 via the Hopscotch App.
- This bug has nothing to do with the OG custom rules/abilities.
- No amount of code alterations will fix it, so it is NOT a bug in code.