StarTreck Beta Testing

Attention All Hopscotchers!
Hey guys
I invite you all to my beta for Star Treck!

What is Star Treck

Star Treck is the game I was making for the seed dev project thing.
it’s really fun and great. I Suddenly abandoned it when I found out I wasn’t a seed dev. It was in my drafts and today I saw the draft and remembered it then I thought it should be in beta now because it was almost ready to be published so I made this beta topic and I will be making 5 betas before I publish it.

Bug Form

What is the bug?
How do you think it was caused?
Do you have a solution?
If yes type it here:

6 Likes

hello, it would be cool if you add a link. We cannot complete the bug form if we don’t know what’s the game ;)

3 Likes

Ok I’ll add the link just a sec

1 Like

That sounds awesome! I’d love to beta for you! StarTrek is one of my favorite shows (:

Can you share a bit more info about the game?

3 Likes

What is Star Trek

3 Likes

My iPad crashed ( Hs Froze ) it isn’t based of the show it’s a random name I thought of

1 Like

It’s a game where your a rocket and you are trying to escape to another planet because of the Turkey invasion you have to dodge asteroids and just try get a high score I’m gonna add the seed block if I get it

2 Likes

It’s a science fiction show about people in In the future, exploring the galaxy and meeting different species. It’s super cool!

It sounds like a really fun project @Slothy & I would love to beta! Is it based on the show/movies, or is it just named after it?

4 Likes

I love Star Trek. It’s a really good show.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Oh ok. Lol.

4 Likes

That’s so many bees anyways I want to join!

1 Like

i wanna join owo

1 Like

@RonAstern123 @creationsofavillager @Nameless_gamer @NTh3R @SwimGirlStudios here’s the link Star Treck Beta by Slothy🦥

3 Likes

OK I’ll join

2 Likes

It’s looking super good! I like it (:
I really like the stars as the background!

Some feedback/bugs
  • The ‘skip intro’ button never disappeared (I didn’t press it)
  • There was a comet stuck on the right side of the screen during the intro
  • If the rocket touches the bottom of the screen it kinda bounces up and down if you don’t tap the screen again.

All in all, it’s a really good game, and I’m excited to see the next beta!

3 Likes

It’s so you don’t go under the comet place if you check comet code and I am trying to fix the side comet bug

2 Likes