🌠 Starry Sprites Shop!

I’m sorry to hear you didn’t have the best experience in the galaxy @The_Wild_Fox ,
may you please tell me why you’re unsatisfied with your order? We would love to hear your feedback and we thank you for being honest!

2 Likes

Oh it was a good experience,
I rated it a 5 because I thought it was pretty good

Now that I think about it, I think a 7 might be more fitting

2 Likes

Ok glad to hear there wasn’t anything wrong!

2 Likes

@RoadOcean , you never requested an order so why did you give me a 1

2 Likes

Where is the poll

2 Likes

At the bottom of the OP

1 Like

It’s not showing up, I’m gonna reload

Ohh ok it showed up thx

2 Likes

@RoadOcean , I see you liked the post but can you tell me why you gave me a one for no reason in a reply? That kind of stuff discourages people from buying an item and I wouldn’t mind if you were unhappy with your order, but you never even placed one.

2 Likes

:star: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! :star:

Coming to you live from Nebula News :copyright: , StarlightStudios has just announced that Emojis are now available in the shop! These cute little emojis are perfect for spreading your feelings all across the galaxy! Pick them up today at StarrySprites!

1 Like

User:Infinity Studios
Item: Sprite
Description of item: an image of a stick figure in a hoodie with a sword facing off against Herobrine
(DO NOT DELETE!) Agreement Policy:

I agree to do the following: :heavy_check_mark:

• Pay 50% of the amount due before, and after I receive the order if I agree with the total.
  • I agree to give easy-to-find, visible credit to StalrightStudios in any material my order is used in.
  • I agree to follow through with the order if I agree on the price.
  • I understand and agree that my purchase is non-refundable.
  • I understand and agree that this does not give me the right to use any other assets made by StarlightStudios.
  • I agree to let StarlightStudios reject my order for any reasons
  • I agree to let StarlightStudios use the art I receive
    Willing to pay 20 seeds
3 Likes

Thanks so much!
I accept your order!
Note that to prevent scams your message has been saved.
I’m fine with 20 seeds! Your order will start after I receive 10 seeds. (50% is required to prevent scams)
I see that @creationsofavillager has helped with many transactions before, do you mind doing it with my shop?

2 Likes

Sure I guess

3 Likes

Luckily, your order has just been finished!
If a seed developer goes online, I will post the image, and then you can pay for the whole thing after!

2 Likes

I did as a joke then I forgot to remove it. Sorry

3 Likes

Yeah it’s not funny to review bomb a store…

2 Likes

Hi there, have you paid yet? If not please transfer your 20 seeds here and I’ll take care of the rest
( @StarlightStudios )

2 Likes

I just paid!

3 Likes

Sorry for not answering earlier, im sick so I slept through the day lol. I will post the commission now! Thanks so much for ordering!

2 Likes

Here is your order! I hope you love it!
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/3033?u=starlightstudios

2 Likes

Hi @StarlightStudios, I’ve just transferred 20 seeds (from C_t) to your account
Let me know if you have received it

2 Likes