🌠 Starry Sprites Shop!

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@StarlightStudios) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the #shops-and-requests or #competitions-and-events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Welcome to StarrySprites! :hs_parrot:
Do you need the most stellar assets in the galaxy? Well, you’ve come to the right place!

For the people that need more convincing press the arrow below or check out any of my games!

Items! :hs_dino:

Item Estimated Price Range Avaliblility
Sprite 10-35 :seedling: :x:
Menu Icon 10-25 :seedling: :x:
Thumbnail 20-50 :seedling: :x:
Emoji 10-20 :seedling: :x:
Note that prices will vary depending on the detail of the request and shall go under or over the estimated price range. I will ask for 50% of the payment before I start to ensure I’m not getting scammed. I will not accept any other payment besides seeds and there is no specific time I need to fulfill my part of the request.
Order Tracking Sheet!

Order Tracking Sheet!

User % Paid Progress
Astronaut Crab 100% Finished
Infinity Studios 100% Finished
Infinity Studios 0% Put on hold :warning:

Order Form!
User:
Item:
Description of item:
(DO NOT DELETE!) Agreement Policy:

I agree to do the following:

• Pay 50% of the amount due before, and after I receive the order if I agree with the total.
  • I agree to give easy-to-find, visible credit to StalrightStudios in any material my order is used in.
  • I agree to follow through with the order if I agree on the price.
  • I understand and agree that my purchase is non-refundable.
  • I understand and agree that this does not give me the right to use any other assets made by StarlightStudios.
  • I agree to let StarlightStudios reject my order for any reasons
  • I agree to let StarlightStudios use the art I receive

After you’ve placed an order, I will talk to you about if I will accept the request and what the price will be. After that, you will tell me if you accept the price and I will tag an available seed developer for you to pay half. Then after I have made your order I will tag you and post it and then I will ask for the other half.
@ShiningStars

Rate your experience!

0 voters

8 Likes

Cool. I might order in the future.

Edit: sorry never mind. I don’t got seeds

2 Likes

Thanks! That’s fine!

2 Likes

Here’s my order
What price would you settle on
I’ll offer 10 seeds

3 Likes

Thanks so much!
I accept your order!
Note that to prevent scams your message has been saved.
I’m fine with 10 seeds! Your order will start after I receive 5 seeds. (50% is required to prevent scams)

2 Likes

5 seeds have been payed

2 Likes

jsyk, no one has scammed for a long time on here, if any at all, and if they do they’ll be suspended

4 Likes

Your order is being made now!
Thanks so much!

1 Like

Oh good :slight_smile: I think for my own peace of mind I will still require the initial payment though but that makes me feel a lot better!

2 Likes

Are there any facial features I should put in the pixel art? (It’s very small so can’t do too much
but like skin color, facial hair, or anything like that?)

2 Likes

I don’t want too detailed facial features
You can reference it off of this pixel art

2 Likes

Do you want the face to not have eyes then? It will likely look a lot better if it did.

2 Likes

yep that would be good
The game I’m going for will make it look better without eyes

2 Likes

Ok that’s fine!

2 Likes

Your order has been finished!
Here it is!
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/3028?u=starlightstudios

2 Likes

Nice!

I’ll pay the rest

2 Likes

Ok, Thanks!

2 Likes

If I edit it, does this still apply

Not that I will, just wondering

2 Likes

Haven’t put too much thought into that actually, but all rules still apply no matter what you do to the original piece.

2 Likes

Please rate your experience in the OP also!

2 Likes