Stal98's first GT: I'm sorry to all those people who hate new topics... they think it clogs up the forum... but there is no limit in topics.... go check out my new GT! (Link on post 306)

Your an amazing coder! You deserved the feature!

1 Like

Thankyou!!!

1 Like

Lol I was looking back through my old posts… these event literally happened within 24 hours of each other

2 Likes

@TheGreatCatsby
Yeah! Happy Australia Day to you!! I’m a Victorian!

1 Like

Nice! I’m a Sydneysider :yum::yum: and im also rlly excited for the fireworks!! XD

-TheGreatCatsby

1 Like

Are there fireworks??? COOL! I didn’t know!!

1 Like

(Reads the title) I’m sad now waaaaahhh

2 Likes

This might be a bad place to out this but j realize because I followed u, you said suggestions and stuff on your snake game. First of all, the code is amazing and the game looked really fun until… (this may just be my iPad) but right when I started playing my health dropped immediately and 8 seconds later my poor snake was dead. Please fix because the game looks really fun!!

3 Likes

I think it just might be your iPad… because it is all fine for me…
Maybe try it on a different iPad (school one or something) and if it is still doing it take a screenshot and show me

1 Like

Lol I’m on a school iPad and hopscotched hasn’t been updated in ages…
lol remember this

Lol

3 Likes

Holy moly that’s an old editor. That was the editor from when I very first joined…but when I became active on HS, it changed.

1 Like

Same as me!! Did you join about June 2016??

1 Like

Wait, let me see the search tab on there

1 Like

I joined in April 2016, but I didn’t become active for a few months…

1 Like

1 Like

I miss the old search tab…it was so much better…they kept it for a while after they changed the editor.

And I checked…I became active in July/August 2016

1 Like

Same time as me… lol

1 Like

So, you still have all of those premade custom blocks like draw a background, etc.?

1 Like

Nope… just what it was before

Tho I have them on my iPad of course

1 Like

I’m gonna update now… lol

1 Like