Spy guy 96 template controls

Hey does anyone know how to change the control image on the spy guy platformer template from text to an arrow or something else

4 Likes

We often use set image to do this. You may also need to add set size to 100% right after setting the image.

3 Likes

I understand but I can’t find the way he makes the text because there isn’t separate text for it

4 Likes

Not sure what you mean, but there is also a Set Text block where you can add text or emojis to a text object. (Jsyk, you will need an emoji keyboard to add emojis)

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Help, I’m @DogIcing, a member of the forum welcome team. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. You can tag me with @DogIcing and I’ll get a notification!

2 Likes

What I mean is there is no code for the controllers to appear they just do and if there is I can’t find it.

3 Likes

And to let you know ahead of time, if you reply to someone, then there’s no need to tag them, as they’ll get a notification either way.

3 Likes

That may be because the object is outside the visible editor. To find the hidden objects, just go into Birds Eye view (the little button in the top right with an eye and some lines in the object’s code).

3 Likes

Yeah i think it was deathly dragonite that was talking about that a while back

3 Likes

Ty that did the trick

3 Likes

Next time, you can ask on the You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here Topic
Linked here! → YCTAHH

2 Likes

((this category is perfectly suited for those questions:))

4 Likes

Ik lol

I was just saying, they could
Sorry if that sounded too suggestive

1 Like

Thanks for the tip

4 Likes