☆★Spaceship Stimulator★☆ WILL BE A GAME!

project
games
debate
troll

My Project Problem

I Made A Cool Game
I've been having a "coding block" and it finally stopped! I created a warp speed type project-but from the view of a spaceship! You can "shoot," "drive," and "press buttons!" I'm really proud of it.

It's Kinda Popular?
Within the first few minutes of my project being published, The Real Funky 63 (:scream:) liked it! I got six more likes from there

Debate/Point of This Post
As of this post, my Spaceship Stimulator project is just pointlessly driving around, shooting and pushing buttons. I am debating whether or not to turn it into a game, with a purpose and "game over" and stuff like that.

Should I Make It A Game?

• Yes!
  • No!
  • I'm a troll!

0voters

Please reply with why you chose what you did to help sway my decision (unless you're a troll!) When I do decide, I'll try to let everyone know!

Thank you for reading this! Enjoy the game/project/stimulator!

It's really fun! Also, I find the stars really pretty. I think it would be a really fun game!

WAHT YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME :scream:

I screamed when she followed me too

I smashed through the wall and landed on Mars

The fact that "I'm a Troll" has more votes than No is revealing-too many trolls :joy:

That is so cool!! You should make a game with it!

I would love to see this turned into a game!

WAHT NOW YOU FOLLOW ME TOO :joy:

Announcement!

I've decided to go with the poll result—which is to say, I'm making it a game! I will unpublish the original shortly and will update everyone frequently! Thank you to @SmilingSnowflakes and @AHappyCoder for commenting and following me (and thanks to @Snoopy for following me). Thanks everyone!

Lol I guess I'll join the trend then

Following you now

WAHT (BEST DAY EVER)
@SmilingSnowflakes
@AHappyCoder
@Snoopy
And now
@Follow4LikesOfficial
@CreativeCoder
@GysvANDRegulus
OH MAI GOODNESS

Lol gg

lol I jumped on the following train

Really? Thanks! I actually tweaked the stars just a bit...:smirk:

Thanks for all the support! Super psyched to start working on it!

Sounds cool! I can't wait for it to come out

You're in luck...it's going to hit Hopscotch at 8 tonight (central time)! Spread the word!