After adding images, HS has become more versatile, but what good does it do if the sound library is a bit limited. Here are some of suggestions that would not take up too much storage to make and would expand functionality a lot:
- Add two parameters to the start sound block: pitch and volume – this is so you can have one thing be a background or foreground sound, and you can also change the pitch of it.
- Simplify the note blocks. With the new pitch parameter, you only need to have a few note blocks (piano A, violin A, etc.) to have different tones that are adjustable by pitch. I know it sounds confusing, but I’m sure there is a way this could work
- Add a text to speech block (word filter applies) to speak a text.
- Add a when rule that detects when a certain phrase is said (word filter applies here too)
- Yeet - good idea will work
- Yay - good idea could see it working
- Yes - decent idea could see it working
- Ok - decent idea
- Meh - idea was ok
- Not Cool - didn’t like the idea but could see it working
- Bad idea - didn’t like the idea and can’t see it working