3 Likes

we need to see donkey mimic

2 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/13rtklxj9q

HAPPY PRIMROSE NO CLICKBAIT

4 Likes

Scrub scrub, I’m a cube of ice (:0!

4 Likes

It’s a bit hard to believe the amount of innocent people Markery has dragged into this situation

1 Like

Ah yes the annual April fools update👌

1 Like

true :’)
talking in technical terms though…. If I’m the one writing the comic and trauma dumping markers who would otherwise have completely normal lives…… technically I’m the one dragging them into it

you put it that way though and markery would have made two marker die unintentionally

3 Likes

frostbite marker wants revenge

3 Likes

SOTWK NEWS
Sotwk 6 has started production (it has for a while but this makes it official)! As I’ve mentioned before, sotwk 6 will be focusing more than usual on the antagonists BUT, as the comic is showing, mainly focusing on the lore between dark markery and foliage marker! And markery too, she’s also kinda important…… you’ll see in sotwk 6. But yeah, if you want any lore hints for my possible future comics, my parody comic BATTLE FOR MAP!!! actually has some spoilers for future lore! So enjoy! ^^

4 Likes

grr frostbite marker isn’t being innocently interrogated and cross-examined by a qna /j

3 Likes

holy moly! the april fools bfrsc 12 also has a few hints for the real bfsrc 12! whattaya know.

also please continue battle for map

2 Likes

cough cough well
markery, dark markery, yellow marker and primrose marker are all tied for last place

4 Likes

then eliminate them all

3 Likes

Eliminate the one in first place and be like “it was vote to eliminate not to save”
Or whatever yk
Idek what we’re talking about so idek if there is a voting thing or what style of voting it is
My brain is kinda elsewhere rn

2 Likes

ULTIMATE PLOT TWIST

4 Likes

sotwk 5 ends today
sotwk 6 will be a while

4 Likes

this time the voting will be about all of my characters fighting for one spot, am I right?
include the newest one, mwicndr :))

2 Likes

eeeeeeeee
your characters MIGHT come in in sotwk 7, but sotwk 6 is already mostly planned
and mwicndr will not be in sotwk, as it is meant to be a more serious comic. Mwicndr will probably be in BATTLE FOR MAP!!! though

4 Likes