Sotwk Comic Updates

This is a place for news and updates on my comic sotwk! If you have any ideas or submissions for sotwk, you can add them here! (If you don’t know what sotwk is, it’s my au of a Roblox game called find the markers) have fun!

10 Likes

first post

7 Likes

woo! sotwk comes to the forum

5 Likes

This is very

I say, fellow FTM fan

6 Likes

yo kerga & ketchup remember when i used to get you two confused

in my defense, kerga’s previous forum username was “Find.The.Markers” & ketchup’s old app username was “FoindDeMurrkersOrDi”. this was at the same time

4 Likes

find the markers fan meets find the markers fan

5 Likes

it’ll still be a few more days before it comes out, so if this poll gets more than 3 votes, i’ll:

• do a sotwk 5 sneak peak
0 voters
4 Likes

just need one more vote

5 Likes

I have all 237 markers and waiting on redacted update >:]

3 Likes

aa you beat me to it I have 233
persimmon, forbidden, cobweb and jawbreaker are being not nice >:[

3 Likes

Alrighty guys, here’s your sneak peak (first picture) + some sotwk 4 from the notebook (second image)

4 Likes

oooh! fun sneak peak, but remember on the forum, all art needs to be posted to the dht. you can link it here!

5 Likes

*coughs in new to forum

5 Likes

I applaud all of those who can decipher my handwriting

5 Likes

Sotwk News
Sotwk 5 should be ready for release this week or the next, but it’s definitely closer to the finished side now! It’ll definitely be shorter than the previous 2 sotwks (3 & 4), at most being 200 panels, but sotwk 6’ll make up for that. Sotwk 5 will leave off at ANOTHER cliffhanger, which I’m sure is great news for the majority of you guys. One note about sotwk 6 though, it’ll definitely focus more than usual on the antagonists >:]
That’ll all! Thank’s for listening!

3 Likes

grr frostbite marker deserves better /j

anyways…

yoy am I hyped!

3 Likes

don’t worry he could appear again

3 Likes

wooo hype!!

4 Likes

I’m just working on the last scene of sotwk 5 now! It should be ready by tomorrow! (It’ll hopefully be 180 panels)

4 Likes

You should request a tag list here!
That way, you can tag a number of people at once, and we’ll all know about future sotwk news!
Just remember to read the top post, which the link should take you straight to it.

2 Likes