Sort of goodbye…

It’s already December and as some of you might know, next year, I’ll be going to Year 7. As it appears at this point in time I’ll only be able to be on the forum on weekends and even that will be a struggle. It’s been an epic 3 years and I thank you all for that. I will never forget this forum and one day, I will come back. I’ll be gone by the end of January.

@The_Wild_Fox You’ve been a great friend and though neither of us have been very active recently, I will never forget.

@FearlessPhoenix Thank you for maintaining the forum so well and I will be forever grateful for the time you taught me how to make a pixel art. I look up to you and see you as a great role model.

@Awesome_E Thank you for assisting me with the APIs, while at that time I had no clue about JS you patiently taught me. Thank you.

@CanDyy @I_Cant_Code Though I’ve only known you for a short time, you are a very nice person and friend.

@Petrichor -1

@IcingPuppies Thank you all.

Goodbye.

26 Likes

@The_Wild_Fox Sorry I never got to finish your birthday project.

9 Likes

I’ll miss you! I’m also heading into grade 7 next year, but the Australian school year goes for the whole year with like 2 week breaks, and a massive six week one at the end of the year, so right now for me.

Anyways, enjoy Highschool and we will all miss you. :heart:

8 Likes

I’m also in Australia.

8 Likes

Aww! Thank you!! I’ll miss you! <33

5 Likes

I live in Australia too I have 8 weeks off

6 Likes

Miss you too.

5 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/13j92wul20
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/13j937i0pm

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

I’m going to miss you a lot :disappointed:

7 Likes

I can strongly feel that the rest of the forum will miss you much, you have brought a great community even better and we will hope you for a great journey! Next year might be my time as well as I’m moving into year 6.

6 Likes

these year and grade things are confusing

8 Likes

U live in the u.s and me and dog icing live in Australia so it’s different

5 Likes

@CanDyy do you want to take over the newsletter once you come back?

4 Likes

I can if needed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah sure! @I_Cant_Code can take over now if u can’t do it while I’m gone

4 Likes

YOUR USING MY FLAIR!!

ahhh this is exciting!

Thank you!

5 Likes

Haha no problem! I decided to change it up a bit

4 Likes

Take as much time as you need! I hope school goes great for you. I wot you to promise me one thing. Try to enjoy school while you still can, focus on the now. Dont worry about what tomorrow will bring. Your a truly amazing person, never change!

4 Likes

Thank you :]

3 Likes

aww thank you so much :pleading_face: i’m honored, i really appreciate it.
thank you for all of your contributions, we’ll miss having you around actively but best of luck irl :sparkles: you’re gonna be awesome!

7 Likes