Sorry, this topic is no longer available

Heya...I'm back with another topic.
It's the forum glossary.
When I started the forum, there were lots of slang or other words I didn't know which were commonly used...
So, here you can put your words in, and someone else can edit the post and tell you what it means (you may have to put this topic on watching...)
There is no topic like this, so I thought it would be great to add this topic in.
Also, could someone add the OMTL? Credit to @TheRealBlah for making this a global edit.

GLOSSARY

WIP- Work in Progress
Fren- friend
SENPAI- a role model/someone higher than you

11 Likes

Cough global edit cough

3 Likes

I know...don't know how to do that?

2 Likes

Oh wait you're a Member :sweat_smile:

I guess you'll have to edit stuff in manually?

2 Likes

WIP is work in progress.

1 Like

Work In Progress.

Also, in September there was a similar topic, but different.

2 Likes

There is already a topic like this :D Please SBYP :D

its a very glossy topic isnt it
much good much doge where did you get the lacquer?

1 Like

Would you like me to make this a wikipost?

Yes please, and thank you. @TheRealBlah

Please post this link in the top post.
http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/forum-glossary-add-your-words-have-a-look-at-this-topic/28225/13?u=therealblah

1 Like

Heya...I'm back with another topic.
It's the forum glossary.
When I started the forum, there were lots of slang or other words I didn't know which were commonly used...
So, here you can put your words in, and someone else can edit the post and tell you what it means (you may have to put this topic on watching...)
There is no topic like this, so I thought it would be great to add in.
Also, I'm not regular, so can someone else make this post wiki so everyone can edit it? Also, could someone add the OMTL? Please post the words under the line.
note: I'm a member and I can't make this a global edit, could you please comment your words then I can put them into here?

GLOSSARY

WIP- Work in Progress
Fren- friend
SENPAI- a role model/someone higher than you
SBYP- Search before you post
HS- Hopscotch
THT- The Hopscotch Team
HSF- Hopscotch Forum

Did I do it correctly?

1 Like

@Trendygirl i meant http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/forum-glossary-add-your-words-have-a-look-at-this-topic/28225/13?u=therealblah

1 Like

@Trendygirl it worked. Just edit away! Dont worry, i will know if somebody does something bad.

1 Like

Thank you!

<20.characters>

1 Like

It's not actually the first post that's global edit. The link takes you to a post in this topic that is on global edit.

1 Like

FTU is Free To Use

1 Like