Sorry Guys... :(

hopscotch

The fight is over. Please don't start complaining and saying nun nun nun nun your the worst nun nun nun. But when it was BerryFOX's birthday I said something ugly. I regret that day. There was drama at school. Everyone does that cause the watch reality shows and then go to school like a hot mess saying mean things. But anyway, I was a bully. Also, On my birthday it was the worst day ever. The only thing I got was $25 and cake. Which I'm grateful for. But I got hurt and stuff, I couldn't remember what bad things happened on my birthday cause I (not Litterally) got Amnesia.

Houston Texas, baby! Oh sorry. from a song..

Do you get cake everyday? I wish I did... What kind of cake?

Chocolate.

Here's some more cake : :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

That sounds good!

THANKS!!!!! I LOVE CAKE!

Thank youuuu! <:$:$/:&:&:&/"/>

I got 170 nonifications from my last visit

:000000000

hey StarKid :blush:

I wasn't there when it happened, but I can see you really are sorry about how you felt you were responding on that day. and that things were rough with life :disappointed: you must have felt really upset and angry with things that were going on on your birthday :(

Yeah I know right most of them are OMTL tags tho

Thanks t1.

Just now I'm saying this I'm in a trip in Virginia

I'm in the hotel sitting on the chair almost crying

Cause of what I done

and I see you don't want any more fighting about it at all too; that you just want to move on.

edit: :blush::blush::blush:

Yeah, that causes a flame war and it could be something serious.

Aww thanks for the likes here are some for u :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:disappointed: you are really upset thinking about what you'd said

Yeah I stopped I'm over it now I made 2 hopscotch projects and I'm making one that says good vibes