Someone45356's topped general topic as tops topped topics (gt #2)

general_topic
pinguinos
electric-boogaloo
ae_was_here
general_⁣topic

oof sorry for that thing earlier, but lemme reiterate what i kinda got from what u said. pretty much my legs are too big.

this is one of the refs from one of the people i learned a lot from, they say that the half way point of the body is exactly at the bottom of the crotch. and this is actually for stylized stuff, bc ofc thats not how it works irl. so yeah, the thing is since you don’t do stylized bc u actually follow real human proportions, to u it might look off, kinda like how to old people anime looks off lol.

however i won’t completely disregard your thing, in fact its quite the tip for when i decide to do full on realistic full body pieces, so yeah.

i said that other stuff for a bunch of reason but ehhh best not to worry about that lol.

the other stuff like the shorts and thigh width crab, i had no idea what i was doing, so its nice to have some criticism on that.

ok now this is a nice time for some

hihihhhihihhhhhhhhhhihiihihihhihhihhiihihihiiiiiiiiii

Yes hihihihihi hihhiih ihihihiih hhh hihihihi.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeesssssssssssss indeed, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo ttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeee jjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssttttttttt…,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,aaaaaaaaaaaaaa,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,…,.,.,.,.ttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

imma post this awwapp for the awws that you find in this app.
https://awwapp.com/b/uhsplt8md/

Alkskkskwksoio definitely
a.loiuluhiuihoiuhujsjjjjjjjjjjujujujujujujujiokdj;lkhokjoj/./././,.
aolpkpo9i04u8iolkj;oipuayopl;km;’lpo[=-0[lo03’ew;podredgiowdj’[owijwoI.JIRO’R3[

Hihihihhihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihsorryaustraliahihihihihihihihihiih

@Just.A.Tree, sorry for the other thing its just… u kinda became overwhelming for some time and i was doing my best not to get mad until i did.

but yeah im dumm, and im sorry for that…

algum dia algo vai a acontecer.

nao se o que mas lol.

ola, @Magnolia_bloom

como tu esta hoje?

I’m alright I guess. Sorry I haven’t been on much, I’ve had a lot of school work and life is hard. How are you?

eu estou bem.

fico contento porque tu entende portugues, o ao menos um pouco.

It’s a little like Spanish so I can guess most of it lol
But when all else fails I still have google translate
Oh yay it’s time for lunch

yeah ig lol, tho if i said all the previous stuff out loud i dont think you’d understand any of it lol

I sure wouldn’t. I wouldn’t understand Spanish either tho.
Can I have some advice on a creature in trying to make?

what kind of creature is it?

It’s kinda like a dragon but for the first part of its life it looks like this

Then it changes (like a bug maybe?) to something like this

wait wdym by changing like a bug? lol.

It gets wings later and can breath underwater as a baby but not so well as an adult