Someone else got featured with a copy of my project πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Guys. This just got featured.

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/y8n2mydmp

I legit made THE SAME EXACT THING, but with more features. I literally made noise balls, with a neon feature, a bubble feature, and etc.

I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure this person liked my noise ball game. Idk but I remember seeing her name.

I'm happy for that person, I really am. But I have been trying to get my noise balls featured forever, I have been working on them and nominating them.

Comparison:

The featured one:

Mine:

I know this probably immature to be making a big deal about this but whatever

@Liza

:upside_down:

…
I feel kinda sad fir you…:slight_frown:

Thanks I guess. When I saw it at first I kind of thought it was mine than I realized it wasn't...

Sorry. That is really frustrating. :frowning:
Just remember that even though THT might've not seen your project, it's definitely featured-worthy! Just keep doing your best! :D

Bluedog I truly understand wai you are upset about da whole thing.
If I were you, I DEFINITELY wouldn't be happy either.:slight_frown:
I'm with you fren
BTW you probably need some ice-cream/chocopotatoez, they make you feel better!:yum:

Comparison:

The featured one:

Mine:

I know this probably immature to be making a big deal about this but whatever

Seriously! I feel you're pain! It's happened to me before! Someone that didn't follow me liked my project, (I only saw it like 2 days after) so I checked their account and BAM! There was my thing, except it wasn't mine!

No, It's not! I would totally feel the same way if that happened to me. @Liza

You're welcolm fren!
I know dat you're not in a gude mood but I'm not a fan of da :slight_smile: emoji…

I don't like it either, but I'm just.. idk.. not in a great mood right now. Sorry. :grinning:

Actually, it is human nature too feel upset because of that!
You have done nothing wrong Bluedog​:wink:

That's annoying. Maybe THT will fix it? :3

It's OK fren!
I'm drawing at late night RN
K BOT

Thanks!

To @treefrogstudios:
Yah! I don't expect them to take it off of featured and put mine there, but I just want to know why they put that one there. Idk

They could make it on trending instead of at least give credit to you

Yeah, but they might just take it off... οΌˆοΌΎΟ‰οΌΎοΌ‰

Yah, true. She legit used the same HSBs as mine. I'm pretty sure she copied it but I don't know and I don't want to make her feel bad.

You can ask her to give credit maybe

Who made it first? I saw that too!