Some way to copy text

You could maybe filter projects with blocks containing websites…

3 Likes

I really like this idea! I have been thinking about it as well, it would be great to have, especially when implementing save codes and you have really long ones.

7 Likes

Bumpity bump bump

3 Likes

Bumpity bumpity bump bump

1 Like

Yes I neeeed this (if I make a game with save codes)

2 Likes

This feature is really self explanatory, there’s a block that, when run, copies some text/string/variable to your clipboard, however, that wouldn’t be “automatic”, since the user would be shown an alert containing the text that’s being copied, and an option to accept or cancel

What do y’all think?

• Good idea!
  • Bad idea (reply on how it could be improved/why it wouldn’t work)
  • Other/accidental vote

0 voters

11 Likes

I think there should be a block for putting a string to the user’s clipboard. An example of this would be an export code, since nobody wants to spend time typing the exact letters from a text box instead of copying/pasting it. (RXhhbXBsZSBvZiBhIEJhc2U2NCBFbmNvZGluZw==, this would take a while to type)

5 Likes

Copy Input Goes Here

2 Likes

but this would be annoying so how bout this happens before it copies to clipboard

1 Like

Instead of an input, Put 2 buttons, If i could make the HTML Buttons, I could show you what it’d look like

3 Likes

noice bump lol

3 Likes

1 Like

like, a prompt whether you want it to be copied to your clipboard or not w/ a yes and no button? that’s what i want if this were added

3 Likes

Yeah it would be like that… just I can’t code other than hopscotch lol

I have made my own level editor we definitely need this suggested feature. I don’t want to have to manually copy some data 11 times for a large canvas (due to the 999 max character prompt limit). Smaller sizes like 16 x 16 are not so much as a big deal. But still, the suggestion would just make it more convenient for all of us.

For the copy to clipboard idea, maybe show an alert for the user to either Accept or Decline, and have it return an alert on success.