- Clones having their own variables.it would be nice if I can find the x and y position of a clone and its color.
- A color variable that tells the color of the object
- POINT TOWARDS.
- More sounds like explosion coin collect etc.
- A type text block with desired delay. It will type the text like a keyboard. Simple.
- If touch clone index (num) or if bump clone index (num) would be nice.
- A block to attach objects together in any x and y position. So like if object 1 rotates object 2 rotates with it too (similar to How do I rotate an object in this way?)
@Tri-Angle would be proud.
At the end of the day, all of the blocks Hopscotch has are something you can do using real code. Not saying this is a bad idea, just know that this might not get added anytime soon.
WEEEEEEEE NEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIITTTTT!!!
Basically known as atan2(x,y) in programming languages