Some movies are just AWESOME!

collabs
suggestions
movies

Ok. Today I watched Christopher Robin and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. These movies were just amazing! I can’t wait until Crimes of Grindelwald come out in November 16th.

Does anyone else have some great movies to watch? Does anyone have any comments about these movies? Or theories?

(I accidentally posted this to math. Sorry!!!)

The phantom menace
Beauty at its finest

Attack of the clones
Sand

Revenge of the sith
@thesenate

I thought Christopher Robin isn’t out yet

Well, I watched it today. It is sooooooooooo good. I definitely recommend it.

I guess it did come out today

I agree with this current statement.

try “the ritual” on Netflix, I loved it so much, its my favorite movie
I’ve watched it over 17 times since it came out

The Princess Bride is by far my favorite movie of all time. It’s a little old but a great movie. And a great book.

I don’t watch too many movies, but I do watch TV shows and series. My all-time favorite is Mythbusters, without a doubt. On second place, it is Merlin.

I HaVE tHe HigH gRouND

Hello There
General Nindroidi

It’s treason then

Okay I don’t think I can outdo that

I’ve seen that movie. I don’t really like it. Funny story though…we thought we were watching a different movie at first. The beginning made our minds turn like that. Soon enough we discovered we were wrong.

The book is 69X better than the movie

The Dark Knight Trilogy:

Batman movies but even if you aren’t a fan of Batman, you can still enjoy something in these movies whether it’s the amazing storyline or the extraordinary Joker performance by Heath Ledger.

The MCU:

Marvel Cinematic Universe Saga- over 20 movies released or in production at this point.

From Iron Man (2008) to Avengers 4 (2019) you’re in for one heck of a ride.

Spider-Man 1 & 2:

Not to be mistaken for the “Amazing” variants, these two movies set-up what superheroes movies are today. There is a third movie to complete this duology but it’s an unnecessary and not-so-great addition to the movies.

Big Kid Movies for Big Kids Only:

(15+)

The Shawshank Redemption:

Full of twists and with a story that leaves you thinking, this movie isn’t for everyone especially with its 15+ rating (I’m 14 and one grade ahead at school so…) and the dark overall tone. Look forward to an uplifting ending if you’re old enough.

Deadpool 1 & 2:

I won’t say anything about how inappropriate these movies are since you’ll know from the moment the first one opens. Try to skip the sex scene and you’re good to go.

Funny, light-hearted and hitting you in all the right spots, Deadpool manages to STILL take you through two amazingly written and directed stories.

Kingsman Duology:

Woah. I actually watched this on a plane where there was no swearing but after watching the real movie a second time, I found out the language in this movie is far from subdued, taking advantage of that 15+ rating.

Even so, these are two extraordinary movies. Come back to this post after watching them and sing with me:

COUNTRY ROOOAAAAD. TAKE ME HOOOOOOME.

(no it’s not a musical lol)

Baby Driver:

Edgar Wright (director) is just… WOAHHHHHHHHHH with this movie.

Literally everything is about music, driving, criming and loving, so if that’s your jam then you’ll be able to jam to this film.

You can probably convince your parents to let you watch this once you’re like 12 lol. The content’s not that bad…

This must be watched IMMEDIATELY. ANYONE CAN WATCH THIS SCENE.

EDIT:

On second thought, there’s a pretty violent scene in this. Be warned.

Yes, most of these movies are superhero/action movies.

Fight me.

Do you really want to have a fight with someone or did you just say that in a playful way?

However you choose to take it.

It is up for interpretation.

Fight me.

Hehe, jk, it was playful.

I like GhostBusters 2016
It’s the best movie EVA