Some great news...for some of you

Well! I totally understand what everyone is saying...no one wants to hear a sob story! I get it ok!!! Sorry I ever told you any of it!!! My life really su.cks and I don't really have any to talk to! So pretend i never told you anything about Ethan or Zac or anyone!!!! Ok? Is that better? I probably won't be on the forum that much....right now I need support and friends..... not a coding app with a bunch of haters and kids that don't understand life yet.... thanks for everything guys! You've made me feel fantastic!!! :+1::+1::+1::confused::confused::confused::unamused::unamused::unamused: I'm not saying all of u are little kids...I'm just saying that some of you are younger...I'm a teenager! I need teenage friends! And right now all I have is Zac, Andrew and Maisie.....all who are online!

Yay another teen! Sorry if you've been feeling like the community, or parts of it, are unhappy with you...

It's ok.....btw are u a boy or a girl?

I'm a boy :stuck_out_tongue:

It's not that we don't want you here. It's just that some kids don't understand what you're going through, and it's best to not share it. Good luck making some friends, and hopefully things get better soon! :slight_smile:

Ok! Thanks for supporting me! :smiley: Sorry I used a bit of adittude up there....it's just really hard to deal with my situation! I'm 14, how bout you?

I won't say sorry :wink:

And you're welcome.

It probably is very difficult but do try your best and be aware that there are kids who won't understand :wink:

It's ok! To personal for ya! I get it....:+1:

At least some one gets it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Twinz!!! LOL....jk...:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ooh another Hopscotch twin!

LOL....MC says that were twins all the time! That crazy crazy guy....LOL! I believe him though!

I'm a preteen right now but I act like a teen
I like meams
Anyways we will forgive and forget :smiley: Anyways, ya wanna be moi fren?

Sure! Btw...do u know how to delete a post???

Aah MC's my friend too! Though I've not chatted with him in ages…

Are we off topic btw?

@S.O.S_Art had to add this

You click on the three dots, and there should be a trash can symbol. :)

I tiny bit yeah....well not really! MC has to do with hopscotch, yes!? :smiley:

Huh....I hit the but all there was is a little banner looking flag thing...

I'm literally the same age as you... Not all of us are that young you know :stuck_out_tongue:
Look, I get that what you're going through is really hard, but you might need to sort this out irl. We will definitely support you, but we can't give the same support and advice as someone who actually knows you.
And we definitely want to help you, but some of the things that happened might not the best for Hopscotch (like some people have said before, little kids are on here)
Hope you understand!

Trust me I would talk to people in my life if I had people in my life....:sob::sob::sob::sob:....I have no one! Everyone moved away and everyone thinks I'm a weirdo.....so yeah...that's why I'm on so much! I have no one else to talk to!