[SOLVED] Project draft not loading... help!

Hi, so I started making a project and I may have made too much of it at once, since now the draft won’t load when I play it. It just has a white screen with a spinning circle. I’ve tried going in and out of the project many times and I waited overnight and it still doesn’t work.

Those of you who know about JSON files, is there anything I can do using them to fix it? Is there anyone who knows about JSON files I could tag?

Thanks!

Here’s the link (@FearlessPhoenix) https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/109pxwo3d9

9 Likes

Oh I h8 when that happens

3 Likes

That’s really weird n annoying

Can you try publishing and unpublishing it? Then you could try going into it as a published project and remixing off of it. That might help?

5 Likes

I tried that too :confused:

2 Likes

Aww that socks…
Have you tried duplicating it?

2 Likes

Yes multiple times

1 Like

Oof.

Can you publish and give a link here? I can try messing around with it and see if I can help fix it

1 Like

OMG that’s happened like 4 times to me! I usually just restart whatever platform I’m using.

[post edited by leader. IC]

Sure, I’ll post it at the top

2 Likes

The link won’t even load for me

It’s just stuck with bear moving

Could you make a duplicate and edit the code? If so, try deleting all clones. FYI do not trust me I am not certified lol

2 Likes

how was that inappropriate!?!!?!?!? Ah whatever, I honestly don’t even care anymore. All this corruption and no Soka to help prevent it.

Yesterday I tried making a duplicate and I don’t have any clones but I deleted all the images and deleted half of the objects and it worked.

2 Likes

Ok.

So I opened it on my phone and I can see all of the characters and two Gray HS "H"s (I assume those are the images?) and it plays fine ('h’s instead of images but that’s fine for now I guess)

2 Likes

Did you open on the web player or the app?

2 Likes

App.

I have an iPhone 6S, latest iOS and hs. I have AE’s fix too.
What device are you using?

2 Likes

I have an iPad (it’s pretty new but not sure what version) and newest version of everything but I don’t have AEs fix.

2 Likes

Ah okay.
If you have the shortcuts app, you can get AE’s fix, that might help?

Here’s a link to it:
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/webplayer-fix-bricked-by-the-update-fear-no-more-official/52191/48

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try that

2 Likes

No prob, lmk if it helps

1 Like

IT WORKS NOW! Thanks so much :grin:

3 Likes