So you'd like to learn Markdown?

[color=#0f0] Hi [/color] should be blue

Testing

This is great! It makes sense to me, and it's really helpful! I didn't even know about some of those things, and new users will find them especially helpful! I don't think it needs to be improved at all! It Looks great!

Test!

![Image][1]:https://discourse-cdn-sjc1.com/gethopscotch/user_avatar/forum.gethopscotch.com/codinghorror/240/3_1.png

![Image][1]

Cool, you only need the link once! :smiley:

And @codinghorror, you should really add the percentage polls and normal polls and multiple option polls.

In Discourse it is ctrl+shift+c. You can hover your mouse over the toolbar icons to see the keyboard shortcuts.

Also you can press ? to see a list of keyboard shortcuts when not in the editor. (Pressing ? in the editor will.. type a question mark :laughing:)

<kbd>?</kbd>

Technically it is, it is linked in the welcome PM every new forum user gets when they join the forum, but that is a recent change so people who created accounts months ago won't have it. New users will though!

There is a plugin for this, but it is not installed here.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I appreciate you taking the time to look, and I hope it was helpful!

Wow! I've been looking how to do most of these things. Thank you!

It was very helpful, thank you! :smile:

I wrote that in Markdown instead of BBCode :)

Hi @codinghorror! I know you from discourse meta.

Bump

BONG :s

Who are you? Are you a member of THT?
@codinghorror

Nah, he's Wumpus.

I am this person

I noticed that you're an admin, but you're not a member of THT.

He is the co-creator of discourse (the thing we use for our forum)

I know what Discourse is.
@codinghorror, why can't we give ourselves titles?

That's an option we set, because we think titles should be a special thing handed for doing something really good :smiley:

You can set that? If I had a forum, everyone could set their own title xD

who says he has to be a member of tht