So many unfinished projects

Hey everyone who visits this topic, I just realized that I have a ton of projects on my account that I have either A) lost inspiration for or B) don’t know how to continue them. I am wondering if anyone is interested in looking at them and possibly completing them. (The tag is collabs because this is pretty similar to what a collab is)

(PS forum moderators, feel free to clive this topic since I don’t really care that much about it. Just seeing if anyone is interested in my unfinished projects.)

12 Likes

First reply and like

2 Likes

Feel free to share them a small unfinished. Put it in the filter if you’d like (somewhere obvious), or start a remix competition so whoever completes the project in the best way gets a prize.
First useful reply

5 Likes

Makes sense

I’d love to tinker with them

2 Likes

The thing is that some of them contain custom art and thus can’t be published.

1 Like

Hehe funny.

1 Like

Then don’t do the ones that have custom art

1 Like

If you don’t feel that it is useful at some point, just tag us and we will clive it :slight_smile:

I am interested in your unfinished projects though.

3 Likes

I can help! Just tag me whenever u need it!

This contains some more information everyone:

1 Like

Here is a link to each individual draft:
(The descriptions go to the project above)

If I remember correctly, this was supposed to be an idle mining simulator or something. It’s really old.

This was supposed to be a sort of coding/decoding program with use of a key that would change as you encoded, and with the ‘seed’ key that was used to encode, you could decode the message.

Basically a tower defense thingamabobber

I was going to put this in for the escape the room challenge, but I never finished it.

This was supposed to be something I saw on the App Store once… it was like a ball crushing thingie where balls came in at the top of an extensive crushing tower and then would be turned into money when they fell out as tiny balls at the bottom. The crushing equipment had upgrades and stuff.

This one probably has more potential than the others, and I like the idea the most out of all of them.

This one should describe itself, just saying.

Now that I look at these, I see how random some of them are :sweat:

1 Like

You’re the one who started working on these projects. That means you understand them better than anyone. Are you really sure you don’t know how to continue them?

3 Likes

… well, I kinda have a bad memory so if I leave a project that I didn’t have a ton of excitement for alone for too long, I forget where I was going for it. Others, as I said, I have simply lost inspiration for.

3 Likes

Do you at least remember what they are supposed to be? They seem really cool, I just don’t know what I should turn them into.

Well that’s the point, isn’t it? That you are to make it how you think it should be.

1 Like

I just want to know what they are, not because I want to turn them into that exact game. I simply want to know where I can pick off of.

Okay, I’ll edit the post with the individual links to have short descriptions. That sound good?

1 Like

Ok, thanks!

1 Like

Okay, what’s so special about draft 2. I’m confused.

1 Like

Did you see it featured in a category?

1 Like