So I tried to like someone's remix of my project

glitch

And this happened

Please SBYP

There are tons of projects like this, it's just a bug refresh the app it should go back to normal.

It's a funny glitch :3

I always forget to search before I post, so it's okay!

<3

I invited @Rawrbear, because he is good with technology. Just check out this Electronic Talk topic he made.

Here it is!

Good luck, @LiLac!

This is a minor bug! If you lile someone's project, sometimes instead of increasing the number of likes, the number of likes explodes. Too bad it's just a bug, so it doesn't actually give you 287373828478392847383 likes! :stuck_out_tongue:

Happened with me. When we unliked it, we got something like 4297937482883992 likes on it. Glitch.

Also, @Kiwicute2016, @buildasnowman, @poptart0219, Lilac has an Innapropriate profile picture!

I changed their profile picture.

Also, I wonder why it's 4294967295 exactly... I've never seen that number in the wild before.

EDIT: Nvm! Of course I have! It's the biggest number Hopscotch can support (The biggest unsigned 32 bit integer) :smiley: Now to figure out why it's happening when you like a remix...

It happens if you spam the like button. :D

It is not, just that my rear is bigger than my heart. So I love hopscotch and all its players more.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Just checked again, still the same CrAzY number

LOL like, SO MANY LIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No, it's still Innapropriate. The word in there (rear end synonym) is blocked.

This is how it looks for me:

YEESH THAT IS ALOT XD

The same goes for me!
There sure are lots of people on HS XD

I get it too!

There changed it to a baby turtle having its b-day.

`
If that's blocked I quit

Plz figure that out and, next time just tell me that my profile picture "inappropriate" which it isn't but OK

But when I like it...

It wasn't that inappropriate just some profinty humor that some people may of not liked.

I thought it was kinda funny.

but, it could make the community a little upset as in they don't take that type of humor.

Ya just a different sense of humor.