Snoopy Pad Ideas?

I'm making a Snoopy Pad! I want it to be unique from other drawing pads! Does anyone have ideas?
Here's what it look like-

Ultimate Tag List!

@Follow4LikesOfficial
@LotsaPizza
@Rawrbear
@OrangeScent1
@DancingLollipop
@happy12345678910
@AwesomeWolf18
@SmileyAlyssa
@Huggingfluffybear
@hansonnoah
@Intellection74
@iReesesCup
@Ihasfluffycupcakes
@Phase_Admin
@JaszyKake
@DragonLover975
@DreamyLemon
@Work_kids_coding
@Valgo
@PopTart0219
@Kiwicute2016
@t1_hopscotch
@kenlauescuadro
@LavenderLovinNerd
@LazyLizard
@MobCraft
@NeonCleats1
@Nerd4Ever
@justanerd
@JonnyGamer
@SmilingSnowflakes
@Stampys_fans
@XiaoMiaoMi
@Qubertion
@BincBrega1
@BasketballNerd
@WinningMonkey
@UptownStudios
@oio
@Mathgirl
@Hoppertoscotch
@Alliband
@SabotageWarning
@CreationsOfaNoob
@Creatorstyle
@CreativeCoder
@charlotte10034
@FluffyMice
@FuzzyFuzzBear
@VanillaOwl

On my drawing pad, I added a feature maybe you would like! Maybe you could add rainbow order draw!

Please tag me for polls only please!

PS: Did you actually quit..?

Sorry! I just typed one letter, and randomly tagged people!
The Quitting Thing: It was a social experiment. It proved a few things.

Here's a like! :heart:

And maybe a settings tab where you can choose tracers, if you want music on or off, 3D draw and more!

I don't know if you can do this but you could add a drawing tutorial button or a button that makes a quote on the screen and then you can decorat it!
If you use one of my ideas please give credit

Maybe a visible, invisible button?

I think you should make sure the colors are neat and organized since it gives more attention to it. If you need help, you can ask me, I am really good at drawing pads.

I dont want to put to much pressure on you but you should do like what @DancingLollipop said a color coded thing so if you tap red all reds would come up. Also like what @DancingLollipop said you should do a settings tab with width, etc

I hate to bring it to you, but everything has been made in drawing pads. Except for one thing. I know you're an exceptionally good coder. Why not doing a sin and cos mode? Try checking out my sin and cos draw for inspiration. I'm available for help!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Pooh I like that idea and you should add like stamps/sticker mode where you add☸:virgo:️:gift_heart::mag::lock:🖇:bookmark_tabs::blue_book::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::page_with_curl: you know any type of emoji!

Could you try making an opacity setting of some sort? (I have no idea whether this is possible, as the only way I can think of is making "Leave a Trail" block drawings 1-99% invisible.)

What you could make is a "weird draw" feature that if turned on can make whatever you draw all squiggly.

How about a scribble draw feature!

I'm not so sure about the "everything" part. I think there's a lot of room left for creativity on the actual pen shape, shading and dynamics.

I have been summoned? Is there anything u need me for?

Well, I don't know what to suggest but I suggest a working Invert button (like the trails will invert too) but it doesn't work when I try

Dats kind of what I meant!