Sneak Peak Of My Story!

hopscotch_story
feedback

So, many of you know I'm writing a story in Hopscotch. I'm not the best at writing, so it won't be that good. Do you wanna have a sneak peak? Well, here are some pictures! Please give some feedback! I am finishing Sky's part/point of view, and starting Dawn's part!

If you want me to tag you when it's out, like this topic so I know who you are. I don't want to keep saying yes to "can you tag me when it's out?"

Looks really fun!!! Looking forward to it!!! Can you tag me when it's out???

Sure! Thanks for the compliment!

I can't wait! And I'm a main character too! Can you tag me also when it is out? :smile:

Yay that is such an amazing story so far keep up the great work
Can you tag me when it's out please

Yes! I love tagging people. I will also be tagging every character in my book, and give the link here.

Why didn't you add my name

cuz I memorized it. Hheheheh, do u want me to put it on?

Some advice:
So I just left Sky when we went to high school ? Man I'm mean

Could make the chapters a big longer

Just an extra feature: Could you add a page number? Thanks
Edit: Can you also tag me when it's out? Thanks

I don't want to make the chapters too long. If people are reading it, it will take the, FOREVER! I'm planning to make like 10-20 chapters or so. Yea, you left Sky. And yes, I will tag you, and I am adding a page number at the end. This will take me a long time.

U used my book name! Can I get a little credit for that?

I love the code in that, and excited for the story. I'm also writing a story (The Lost Trail of The Ghost of Sundrown Village), and do you mind if I used your book idea as inspiration for mine. It's really creative! I won't copy any code, and you will get inspiration credit in the credit section! Let me know what you think!

This is related to the story so please don't flag:
Last night I had a dream that I had 2 real life copies of this book :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

looks really fun!! please tag me it when its out :smiley: