Smooth Pixel Art Tutorial Planning Topic :D

Wow super long title xD

This is where Me (Smishy) @bluedogmc-official and @Intellection74 talk about, plan, and make our smooth pixel art tutorial :D

First.

K hai @Intellection74 :D

Cool! :D

I'm not meant to be posting here sorry ;-;

It's ok! :D

EVERYONE:
It's ok to post just try to keep posts to a minimum to keep it organized, thanks! :D

I'll be stalking this topic laik a ninja >:3

Yay! I'll write up a basic outline of an intro and put it here by tomorrow then we can tweak it if that's ok with you guys!

Awesom!

I have to go to bed (if I don't stay up >:D) soon so yah

Wait, I wrote up a outline quickly! Feel free to edit this, or change this completely!

Hi! This is a smooth pixel art tutorial! If you don't know what a smooth pixel art is, it's this method/style: (project link here)! This tutorial was made by @intellection74, @smishsmash, and @bluedogmc-official! If you have any questions or need help with smooth pixel art, feel free to tag us!

Awesome :D

I'd just add that the original method of smooth pixel art was by SmilingSnowflakes :D

Ok, good idea! We can work more tomorrow!

Ok! Gud plan :D

Awesome!! Maybe have the link as a word, like this. You can make it by doing this: [text here](link here). It just makes the post easier to read, but you don't have to you don't want to. :smiley:

I probably shouldn't be posting here, but is it OK if I fix a typo in the title? :D

Sure!

I also like to add a list of links to helpful topics at the end of tutorials! We could link other pixel art topics that relate to smooth pixel art!

Just an idea!

Totally not watching this topic and silently stalking it

Woah that's totally what I didn't do as well

Can i help with the tutorial?

Pixpixpixpixpixart!!!!!

PixArts are awesome so I can't wait to see the tutorial!
@PixelMaster64