Smishy's Inactivity Notice :0

half_leaving
leavingforabit
kvjwashere
smishy
smashy

Hey it's Smishy :D

So um maybe you noticed maybe you didn't or maybe you don't even care but I've been pretty inactive, and will most likely continue to be :P

Basically school is ok and there's a lot if homework, hanging out with my friends, being down and just in a ball on the couch, watching youtube, and being your everyday CRYBABY is consuming my life :0 :DDDDDDDDDD
sorry xD

So yeah :0
Basically.. woah I said that too many times D:< I might leave the forum, I've half left hopscotch, and if I dont leave I'll be mostly inactive :stuck_out_tongue: I dunno to me the forum changed with all the new rules ;-;
And I'm not feeling it anymore. I feel like there's no reason for me to go on the forum everyday and spend hours and hours reading topics and posting. In all the time I've been on the forum, though I've loved it, it's taking away from my life which sometimes I dislike. But none the less it's my life and I might as well enjoy it while I have it, right? Yeah.
So I might leave might not but i dunno I'll probably make a post on my general topic, here, and change my bio to something.

I haven't been coding much on hopscotch for a while and lost spark :\
Though I will finish collabs I'm in :0

And of course when I make this topic all the sudden I'm going to be super active xD
But after a while after I did it again D:< this topic dies down and I get in with life, don't expect see me as much :D I might post a bit a day, have a Make Smishy Die marathon, I might post once, I might takes days, weeks, months off from posting :0

So I'm yeah I'm not leaving leaving but I'm going to be super inactive ;-;
Schools busy and fun, and i feel like the forum is kind of taking away from that.

Why is this topic such a big topic ohmgee.
Thanks to all poeple who have been some of my bffs on the forum! Gilly, Disky, Puffy, Inty, Malty, LL, everyone :D

So yeah just thought I'd let you know,I'm not leaving,but being inactive!
So yeah, see ya, less often xD

Bye!

;-;
K then
Know that you're amazing and have nice/hours/days/weeks/months of IRL time!
You've really changed the forum. :)

Thank you corn ;u;

Senpai @smishsmash might leave???!!! ;-; faints

You're welcome!

revives @Explorer_

might leave :0
For now I'm not leaving, just being inactive :0

Oh ok. You scared me so bad

Bye Smishy

See you around

Bye ;-;
I actually knew about this beforehand, but it seems.. Realer, somehow, as a topic.
I'll miss your activeness, but it's your desicion.
Just now that I, am your friend and so are
Everyone, really.

I'll see you around, Smishy!

You're a really great person, and I'll miss seeing you around as much anymore ;-;

Yeah ;-;

Thanks @Sensei_Coder! :0

I understand. :)

Know that you've made a huge impact on the forum, and you're definitely one of my closest HS friends.

Have fun with your real life! :D
That sounds way sarcastic, but it's not. I just can't come up with a better way to phrase it. XD

Thank you puffy!1!1

Hw did I forget to put you in the top post noooo ;-;
I always forget something/someone ;-;

I completely understand. I feel that same way. I respect your decision. I will miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much though. You always make cheer me up when I am sad.

I will see you sometimes Smishy!

(Can I call you that?)

Pls swishy, we need her to magically get featured lol

dies
Bye! ;-; ;0; ;O;
I respect your decision but I'll really, reall, miss you!
What is crybaby??

Aw, smish, we understand. School, and IRL things like that are more important than the forum. I hope to see you around a little, though. :D

@TheGreenBanana, a crybaby is a very diehard fan of Melanie Martinez, the literal best person ever. :smile:

Sure! Anyone can call me Smishy :D

CRY BABY IS LEGIT THE 3 BEST THINGS IN THE WORLD

1.) THE BEST SONG IN THE WORLD BY MELNAIE MARTINEZ

2.) THE BEST ALBUM IN THE WORLD WHICH HOLDS THE SONG CRY BABY AND OTHER SUPER AMAZING SONGS BY MELANIE MARTINEZ

3.) SOMEONE THAT AS DUDEY SAID IS A DIEHARD MELANIE MARTINEZ FAN WHO WOULD BASICALLY DIE FOR MELANIE MARTINEZ AND THE FAN GIRLING NEVER ENNNNNDDDDSSS